IGNORED

what can we expect from 2011?

YEK

more wikileaks?

government doing bad things?

maybe bomb north korea. just take them out with carpet bombs... what else. more technology, cheaper technology. trends?

what clothes will be fashionable, i'm saying this small 80's revival that's been going on will switch to 70's

70s already has been revisited in the 90s... i say there will be some late 80s early 90s style goin' on.

hypercolor1.gif

Hip Hop crowd will be wearing these again!

il_fullxfull.100050457.jpg

and sport these hairdos again!

big-daddy-kane-high-top-fade.jpg

kidnplay.jpg

retrocuts_052_1.jpg

301939184_1181613445_cf6a76d6ce740c157c141f186e09c3d075526185.jpg

3_feet_high_b000000hhe.jpg

Guest fiznuthian

realistically speaking, intel is working on 1000 core processors so expect a giant leap in computer processing power and everything following that.

i think the wikileaks trend will continue. wikileaks may shut down but others will continue the free information movement.

ecologically friendly technology is going to continue to gain importance and green jobs will become available. china is well on their way but only because they know they fucked up.

american media is going to continue to ass-rape targeted celebrities for being normal and the american public will become dumber as television and social networking websites become ever more important in their materialistic, idealistic lives.

the internet will die and watmm will relocate to a missile silo in the nevada desert.

i will poop approximately 366 times in 2011.

Guest fiznuthian

well man this mega-protein, mostly veggie diet im on keeps me well regulated.. i drop a nuke per day at this rate, but im adding one in there just in case i slip up..

i don't blame you for poopin' though. its a great feeling

Guest fiznuthian

north korea sealing their own fate in 2011 is a fairly accurate prediction.

i'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that 2011 will be the year the oil industry loses their grip. not be gone entirely, but renewable fuels are almost there now.. see: econol.

I was thinking today: What if Mr R D James released a DVD and/or Bluray full of live performances and unreleased tracks, wouldn't that be something. Especially as it's been basically a decade since anything new with Aphex Twin moniker has been put out there ....

Guest Enter a new display name

**presses CTRL+F, searches "Aphex Twin", 15 results found**

Typical WATMM... *sigh*

70s already has been revisited in the 90s... i say there will be some late 80s early 90s style goin' on.

i kinda know this but i just love everything 70's . 90's weren't that bad either...

further collapse of the world economy.

I want to know what you have up your sleeve, you seem like the kind of guy who likes to be prepared...a BoC style bunker? Outfitted your bicycle with road-warrior esque spikes?

I don't want to be all doomsday, but it's really going to be a rough year for the world. I honestly believe we're in our last days. It's so cliche, but damn I just feel it.

Jehova's Witnesses have been expecting this for the last 150 years and they've have had 7 different Armageddon-dates. Good luck!

economic implosion, massive strikes, police oppression, world famine, xbox 720.

this, and the early nineties fashion thing. interesting times....

Archived