IGNORED

Clark's favorite music from 2010

Guest Adam

CLARK

Elvin Jones P.P Phoenix

"I've always appreciated the idea of Jazz more than the results... mainly... saxophones... it's a taste thing... just really can't get into the tone, no matter how brilliant the player. Maybe if I was around in the 60's rather then the 80's I wouldn't feel so strongly. The 80's/90's and bad jazz fusion just completely bastardised all the good points of strong hearted improv jazz. Elvin and his band tower above that.

This music will always sound good, and this (old tune) is lush cause the lead line is a panned, delicious sombre flute."

Kevin Drumm - Imperial Distortion

"Imperial Distortion. Nuff said."

Mr Oizo - Z

"Best track on the album. The cavalier Frenchman nails the most delicious sinister synth riff on this. It reminds me of Alan Moore style comic-strip violence, such tasty execution and a perfectly woven track structure."

Meshugga - Bleed

"Superior chugging metal-fisted bruiser with the most humiliating, don kick-drum patter I've ever heard."

Bibio - White Lies remix.

"The way he knits harmony and melancholy together in this is amazing. Best remix I've heard him do. Good dancefloor/d-set opener too."

Harvey Milk- A small turn of human kindness.

"Gleefully difficult, stodgy and uncompromising alpha-grunge-metal from one of my all time favourite bands."

www.myspace.com/throttleclark

http://www.infine-music.com/news/188/infin-friends-favorite-music-for-2010

• 2 weeks later...

Archived