IGNORED

My wife bought me CEELAND for Xmas...

J3FF3R00

She paid for it on December 16th and was expecting it for Xmas.

Here we are, in January and still no CEELAND tape!

She has emailed the peeps who handle that shit for Ceephax a few times now and hasn't gotten a reply.

WTF?

Looks like my wife and I got boned by Ceephax... and on Xmas, no less.

:cerious:

:cry:

:angry:

Aw! U r a scweetheart :wub:

I also just found out, through thorough investigation, that there is also a possibility that my wife had her old address selected as her main one on her paypal account :facepalm:

I'll give it another week before taking you up on your offer.

Thanks skillet :beer:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I think international mail to the u.s. might be taking longer than it used to. I placed two orders in november, one from bleep and one from juno, and they took over a month to arrive. they used to take about a week or so. I emailed both companies before they arrived, and juno replied saying they thought it might be due to new security checks on parcels traveling on passenger planes.

Andy accidentally shipped me an extra Ceeland. And I was like I already gots mine! And he was like sorry, keep it mate. And i gave it to a friend for Christmas.

Real bummer yours didn't get there in time, your wife is a real sweetheart for such an awesome gift :nacmat:

the peeps who handle that shit for Ceephax

He has no such people, man packages and sends the tapes himself. They're through his own "label".. Waltzer!

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think this still revolves around Andy being unsure what to do about his rising fame. "Hey guys, U.S. tour!"--wait, too overwhelming. Related to the mail order mixups/delays, it's like his cottage industry is getting more knocks at the door than anticipated. He needs to take "Economy of IDM" classes offered by his big brothers Tom n' Rich to learn how to rope in fanboys and ride them for what they're worth.

It doesnt take Gordon Gecko to be able to rip off an IDM obsessive. I wouldn't be surprised if Rephlex took Ceephax's idea and started only shipping 50% of orders

Ive bought from the Ceeland site before and I got mine in a reasonable amount of time.

I think its actually Andy sending them out so be patient dude, he had a Christmas period too.

However, I bought a 7" and a book, the book was from amazon. And Im still waiting over a month for both :sad:

someone got me a bunch of records from the Clone and Skam shop in early December for xmas, shit still hasn't arrived. Is this normal? when i ship stuff overseas it takes no longer than a week to get there, i guess these people are using cheap as shit surface shipping?

someone got me a bunch of records from the Clone and Skam shop in early December for xmas, shit still hasn't arrived. Is this normal? when i ship stuff overseas it takes no longer than a week to get there, i guess these people are using cheap as shit surface shipping?

In my experience, shit ALWAYS gets held up coming in to the states, but when you mail something out of the US, the process is fairly quick. I once waited for a shipment of records from Canada for two months.

That said, Andy is a great guy and he wouldn't sit on your tape (and cash) intentionally, if he is even the one mailing them. There is probably just a dingus in the derks. herp derp.

And i once waited for a shipment for 4 months. But it was a scam. I threatened them to tell the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. And 2 weeks later i received my package. Then i wrote a mail to the chamber of commerce. Method.

Good method. However, it feels different when you're giving one of your heroes a shakedown.

Either it got lost or customs is being gay? I dont order stuff from America anymore because it takes fuckin' ages.

my friend and i (both in California) ordered that Black Dog - Sex, Magick & Rave EP on the same day. They shipped on the Nov. 25th or 26th. i got mine about two weeks before christmas. he got his two days ago.

Archived