IGNORED

Shackleton

beerwolf

Just got into this geezer over the last few days. I had heard a few bits and peices in the past but never really paid much attention. Gladly this is no longer the case.

Fabric 55, Three Ep's, Bastard Spirit and Death is not Final are collectively doing a great job of carving big highways of sound through my brain. Plenty of other records to delve into.

Tip Top Stuff.

• 1 year later...

Not to distract from the shackleton love, but I found a thread on dubstepforum that has a lot of really good stuff that has a somewhat similar tribal/dubby/deep vibe: http://dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236782&p=2766714&hilit=tribal#p2766714

Anyways, I am super pleased with shackleton. I need to see the guy live. Although the downside of shackleton is that every time I put on "music for the quiet hour" I hear the guy say "music is the weapon of the future. turn off your computer" and I feel guilty because I'm listening to it on my computer :sad:

Not to distract from the shackleton love, but I found a thread on dubstepforum that has a lot of really good stuff that has a somewhat similar tribal/dubby/deep vibe: http://dubstepforum....tribal#p2766714

Great link, I usually find myself lost trying to lurk that forum, so thanks for posting this one.

Just got into this geezer over the last few days. I had heard a few bits and peices in the past but never really paid much attention. Gladly this is no longer the case.

this is pretty much where im at with shackleton. ive casually enjoyed "3 eps" over the past few years and am just now becoming more interested. some slightly daft spoken word aside, the newest release is pretty stunning

edit: opps, just realized theres a longer, older thread

Archived