IGNORED

Zomby - Dedication

chassis

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest texan whip

I got really excited for a second there and hoped for a typo which was meant to read Zombi - maybe a Spirit Animal 2 lp! Oh well, I better stop sabotaging this thread.

Guest cult fiction

Sorta excited... he has done some good stuff, but on the other hand One Foot Ahead of the Other was the most boring album I bought last year and he's also a giant prick... :shrug:

Guest Coalbucket PI

Sorta excited... he has done some good stuff, but on the other hand One Foot Ahead of the Other was the most boring album I bought last year and he's also a giant prick... :shrug:

I didn't realise he had a second album, I might check it out and hope that youre wrong because Zomby has done some lovely tracks

one of my favorite tracks by the man

[youtubehd]36kJ9ud4lkg[/youtubehd]

send it to me please

[youtubehd]W51yBotuQ0o[/youtubehd]

• 1 month later...

New shit:

i am dissapoint.

i strongly believe that the overall quality and aura of his tracks are strongly related to the quality and aura of the weed he smokes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived