IGNORED

Turning Dragon

YEK

IS future rave.

i recall reading that autechre reckon their live show is like future dance music. have you ever blasted turning dragon though? that shit is future dance. in your face, morphed pumping sounds.. RSPKT!

Guest Lube Saibot

IS future rave.

i recall reading that autechre reckon their live show is like future dance music. have you ever blasted turning dragon though? that shit is future dance. in your face, morphed pumping sounds.. RSPKT!

qft

clark subforum thread

turning dragon does remind me a little of untilted/quaristice tours, more deliberately dancey though

that's a sad thread. for me turning dragon is the perfection. i could write pages about it and it bounds together my most intimate moments, feelings and thoughts. it's the only electronic lp i own and my neighbourghs hate me for this. i would love to hear more "straight" clark stuff. he continued this kind of tracks with more friendly tracks like "future daniel" or "look into you heart now" on totems flare. i would love to hear more slow turning-dragon like tracks, like that short snippet on the red bull live mix that is almost minimal techno. gaskarth/cyrk dedication is the best track on human earth i guess. on the turning dragon lp is a reference to some comic charactere i guess but i never found anything about it.

clarks entire catalog > turning dragon

I totally agree... I don't understand all the Turning Dragon love. I can hardly get though the whole thing, but love his other releases.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived