IGNORED

Sasha Grey

MadnessR

I think Sasha Grey should be in the next Aphex vid doing some dungeon style ass to mouth debauchery from 50 guys all wearing RDJ masks and masterfully filmed/edited in time with the music by our good friend Chris Cunningham.

It won't be champagne this time tho! :spiteful:

Yea, this. Let's see how Aphex really is into her, lol

Members

.Sasha Grey : enthusiasm for multiple cocks/choking/being spat on/getting bukkake'd/drinking milk out of another chick's ass, anal orgasms, lesbianism

.Pablo St. Francis : Voice , Bass, Drums, Dulcimer ,Tape loops

.Anthony Djuan : Voice , Rhythm , words , Synth , Tape loops

Guest Pennywise

its so weird that you can watch that video then in less than a minute find another where she is getting raped in the face and loving it

Yeah I've already read about her and the cool music bit back when someone posted it. She had Einstürzende Neubauten listed on der myspace and also mentions Lustmord, she seems to have quite a wide speculum I mean spectrum so I believe she is genuinely into interesting music instead of just trying to be a weirdo on purpose. I tried to deny the childish "someone likes what I like" aspect of it all and didn't watch her movies, then I saw one without knowing it was her and I hate to say she is kind of "my type" if something like that even exists.

I hate the way she talks though but that's just down to her "Americano" accent which is always a huge bonerkiller for me.

Guest texan whip

An ex of mine was close friends with Cleopatra Hendrix (not her real name) and she's apparently a Boards of Canada fan.

Archived