The top 10 Aphex Twin Songs

Guest Conkern65

Guest CapriBuddha

Rhubarb/Brabuhr

Flim

Alberto Balsalm

Mookid

Iz Us

Avril 14th (Alarm Will Sound version tbh)

Petiatil Cx Htdui

Jynweythek Ylow

AB5 - 1

Also: Goon Gumpas, AB5 - 7, Fingerbib, Blue Calx, Peel Session 1 - 1, Match Sticks

I'm definitely giving his more melodic tracks higher preference. That's not to say the less melodic stuff isn't as good though; it's just harder to pick stand out tracks from.

On 1/12/2011 at 3:01 PM, Boxing Day said:

Rhubarb

Elephant Song

Ageispolis

Digeridoo

Tha

Hankie

Entrance To Exit

Reunion 2

Ut1 - Dot

Logan Rock Witch

Every Day

Steppingfilter 101

:emotawesomepm9:

fuck it.

1 Blue Calx

2 Klopjob

3 Alberto Balsam

4 Stone in Focus

5 On

6 Windowlicker

7 Girl/Boy

8 boxenergy4remix1

9 You Can't Hide Your Love (Hidden Love Mix)

10 Quoth

Harder than I thought btw.

Edit 

Spoiler

Took my 10 out of the spoiler. No clue why I did that. 

Edited by J3FF3R00

What Are the 10 Best Aphex Twin Songs of all time? (These are not Limited to That Pseudonym, Also Include thing's from AFX, Blue Calx, Bradley Strider, Caustic Window, GAK, Polygon Window, Power-Pill, Q-Chastic, Or, If you believe so, The Tuss)

Hopefully the one's he is cooking up in his lab as we speak.

As a rule tho top 10's are silly, needless things which cause migraine attacks. Perhaps you seek a shortcut to Aphex Nirvana? (that's not a mash-up with teen spirit but the holy Zen place).

Just buy Selected Ambient Works number numero uno and go from there. Top tens are a waste of our and your time.

Bon Voyage!

impotent got ownnneeddd

yoooo!!! how? the only thing strange i could find about his post was the count of 12 songs in his there list. unless this is some noob meme thing i don't know about, i go on with my day, and i stand by original point. heh...

you've gotta be trolling.

nope, i literally just thought to look for the phrase "read the rules" in Boxing Day's original post, and saw it. i wasn't looking for that yesterday at all, i was preoccupied and changing direction of thought very readily, aka i wasn't thinking about the thread at all when posting in it. this shit sucks anyways, why would i care, i still stand by my original point for fucksake.

Guest Tomkinson

I decided to read the rules finally on account of this thread when I came across this: "while you might not stalk someone to their place of residence, the weirdo who never posts but is always in threads just might, so keep that in mind"

I feel that "weirdo" remark may be directed at me and I take deep personal offense. In fact it seems as if the mods have violated their own rules!!! I request all moderators be changed or its anarchy I tell you, ANARCHY!!!!

• 12 years later...
On 1/13/2011 at 5:47 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

1 Blue Calx

2 Klopjob

3 Alberto Balsam

4 Stone in Focus

5 On

6 Windowlicker

7 Girl/Boy

8 boxenergy4remix1

9 You Can't Hide Your Love (Hidden Love Mix)

10 Quoth

12 years later, I’m curious if these are still my top 10. I think a few of them like Windowlicker, Girl/Boy, and Quoth are definitely in there more because of the memories I have when I first heard them. Not sure what would take their place if I was to switch them out. Those memories are pretty strong. 

If I had to pick 3… maybe :

s8v1

Luke Vibert - Spiral Staircase (AFX mix)

Mangle 11

15 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

12 years later, I’m curious if these are still my top 10. I think a few of them like Windowlicker, Girl/Boy, and Quoth are definitely in there more because of the memories I have when I first heard them. Not sure what would take their place if I was to switch them out. Those memories are pretty strong. 

If I had to pick 3… maybe :

s8v1

Luke Vibert - Spiral Staircase (AFX mix)

Mangle 11

Luke Vibert - Spiral Staircase (AFX mix) - for sure! So emotional and a great backstory