IGNORED

Most obscure Aphex tracks?

sergeantk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure you didn't get them from here ..http://forum.watmm.com/topic/67517-the-downloads-are-in-here/ , because you gonna look like a fool.

You really think that I'm going to look like a fool?

It's been 15 years that I'm IDM'ing everywhere on the internet lol

When I say I have these tracks, ît's because I really have them...

I made a promise at the time to not spread them, but now nearly 10 years later I think it's OK to distribute them

Well one can only hope, i suppose

It's working...

I now have many Private Messages lol

Not sure if you are

or ..

Untitled-1.jpg

A little bit of both...

But seriously I have a problem of uploading, gimme an ftp space or anything else... (my shit was @ megaupload lol)

We're just all starved for fresh RDJ. Perhaps with cautious optimism i hope for another "unrealeased tape tracks" type scenario.

This. I keep having dreams that involve Richard loosing an USB stick full of unreleased tracks on the bus and me finding it.

We're just all starved for fresh RDJ. Perhaps with cautious optimism i hope for another "unrealeased tape tracks" type scenario.

This. I keep having dreams that involve Richard loosing an USB stick full of unreleased tracks on the bus and me finding it.

same here.... :S

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41535992/wroclaw/04%20AFX%20Set%20Part%201.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41535992/wroclaw/01%20Unknown%201.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41535992/wroclaw/02%20Unknown%202.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41535992/wroclaw/03%20Unknown%203.mp3

• 1 month later...

anybody knows the name of this track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOQBq20UAI&feature=related

for the love of all that is acid, this needs to be released. although this has been said about a kazillion times already, it hasn't been said enough.

Definitely. Also, I prefer this good old version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_wgSsVKJU

It sounds so brilliant here.

wow he played rob&goldie - shadow in that set.. lol does he drop tracks like that a lot?

Hey WATMM

I've always had a facination with [stone in focus] aka #19. Long story short, as cheesy as it sounds, the track changed my life, and might be my favorite afx track even after scouring every inch of his discography. I tracked down a .flac copy of SAW II a while ago that had hankie and stone in focus, but the sound quality was poor (I assumed it was a vinyl rip?!) (on my 2.5k system, Cliffs would "break" at points and it sounded awful). Wanting to have a perfect copy of (probably) my favorite album of all time, I purchased SAW II from bleep.com (to support richard through his divorce, naturally). This release included everything but #19. I saved [stone in focus] from my old copy of the album, and tracked down Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension for #19, but the rip of stone in focus (the only track I wanted (apologies, FSOL)) is only 87% accurate according to a status report. The sound quality is superior to my original copy, but I can hear clear imperfections / glitches in the rip. According to amazon, a new copy of Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension starts at 40$. In the spirit of obscure afx tracks, if someone could PM me a .flac CD rip of #19 aka Stone in Focus (verified by accurip? I'd love you forever) i'd be eternally grateful. I have read the rules, and I purchased SAW II to support the music I love. My CD is just missing this one track and 40$ seems mad for the peace of mind a factory sealed copy of Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension would give me.

Hey WATMM

I've always had a facination with [stone in focus] aka #19. Long story short, as cheesy as it sounds, the track changed my life, and might be my favorite afx track even after scouring every inch of his discography. I tracked down a .flac copy of SAW II a while ago that had hankie and stone in focus, but the sound quality was poor (I assumed it was a vinyl rip?!) (on my 2.5k system, Cliffs would "break" at points and it sounded awful). Wanting to have a perfect copy of (probably) my favorite album of all time, I purchased SAW II from bleep.com (to support richard through his divorce, naturally). This release included everything but #19. I saved [stone in focus] from my old copy of the album, and tracked down Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension for #19, but the rip of stone in focus (the only track I wanted (apologies, FSOL)) is only 87% accurate according to a status report. The sound quality is superior to my original copy, but I can hear clear imperfections / glitches in the rip. According to amazon, a new copy of Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension starts at 40$. In the spirit of obscure afx tracks, if someone could PM me a .flac CD rip of #19 aka Stone in Focus (verified by accurip? I'd love you forever) i'd be eternally grateful. I have read the rules, and I purchased SAW II to support the music I love. My CD is just missing this one track and 40$ seems mad for the peace of mind a factory sealed copy of Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension would give me.

hi ulillillia

Hey WATMM

hi ulillillia

i dunno who ulillillia is, but i'd love a perfect CD rip of stone in focus. I'll be listening to SAW II tonight, and when the album reaches (for me) the emotional apex in track 19, the artifacts will make me sad.

Archived