IGNORED

Most obscure Aphex tracks?

sergeantk

The whole album sounds like it was recorded to cassette tapes & played a few dozen times before it was ever sent off to the production plant, so I wouldn't worry too much about some extra noise. It's like bonus material!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole album sounds like it was recorded to cassette tapes & played a few dozen times before it was ever sent off to the production plant, so I wouldn't worry too much about some extra noise. It's like bonus material!

I feel you. Wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't arguably

my favorite song ever full stop.

You can always do what I did, and save a search for Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension on eBay. I managed to get it for a decent price after probably only a few months of waiting. (I forget the details.) It's a beautiful track, but I wouldn't pay that much for any music. (So far the Videodrome soundtrack's proving a bit more stubborn by comparison. Excursions in Ambience: The Third Dimension really shouldn't take that long. Alas, this means I have to face the fact I probably won't ever have The Philosophy of Sound and Machine, but I'll live.)

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, hijexx said:

Holy 8 year zombie thread

So in 2020 is there really such a thing as an obscure track for any artist? Enter a keyword, hit enter, there it is

You what are probably somewhat obscure now - 15+ year old fakes and mislabeled p2p downloads

pikachu motherfucker

kickass violin solo

carpet recording?

aphex twin & robert miles collab

kicking Mr bubbles

ghost in the shell remix

pink floyd live remix versus born slippy nuxx

Archived