Fuck it looks like Star Trek now wit da flares 'n shit.

Fuck.

A cooler poster would have just been the face, but much darker. And nothing else but the text.

Edited by couch

It's one of these movies that I'm really excited about but I have no idea whether it will flop or give me a mega Giger boner, so I'll try and stay away from teasers and trailers so I can be blissfully ignorant about it when it finally comes out.

i've only seen modern 3D on my house mates TV and it was cool (what i saw was not gimmicky, and made me think disliking it would be similar to disliking colour film.. but i don't have that much experience of it so, maybe not). apparently people with bad eyesight/glasses can't see it properly.. like Mark Kermode and he hates it.

i've only seen modern 3D on my house mates TV and it was cool (what i saw was not gimmicky, and made me think disliking it would be similar to disliking colour film.. but i don't have that much experience of it so, maybe not). apparently people with bad eyesight/glasses can't see it properly.. like Mark Kermode and he hates it.

Possibly, I've always found the depth pretty shallow except for some very extreme moments... the main thing that makes it hurt my eyes is that it's always way darker.

I tried the 3D TV glasses at the shop for a few seconds and HOLY CRAP it looks WAY BETTER than the cinema! Maybe NZ cinemas are a little bit stink.

I have glasses and no problems with 3D in the cinema, except for the muted brightness. My local cinema has the real3D system, I believe there's a bunch of different system, I don't know how they compare... The shutter glasses they use for the tv sets give me a headache in 30 secs.

Is there a different version? I kept reading the text and looking at dudes reflections, what little I managed to take in looked cool though.

Is there a different version? I kept reading the text and looking at dudes reflections, what little I managed to take in looked cool though.

As far as I remember they'll be showing the trailer for Dark Knight Rising and Prometheus before Mission Impossible 4 which premieres in three weeks or so. So the trailer will probably be on Apple Trailers around that time as well.

anyone else notice he did an hommage to his original trailer for Alien? (same text reveal, doppler / beacon sound)

[youtubehd]0oYNvmNZP2o[/youtubehd]

Edited by Rubin Farr

anyone else notice he did an hommage to his original trailer for Alien? (same text reveal, doppler / beacon sound)

Noticed immediately.

waiting for high def trailer. not watching it.

nope.avi

I kinda feel like the shitty phone camera quality made the trailer even more creepy.