the fucking music.

Yeah the music for the trailers sucks but the OST does not, go check it out on youtube. Wasn't that keen on Jed Kurzel but It sounds like he's done an amazing job for Alien Covenant. 

Also watched the 10min leaked clip and the music sounds pretty fucking cool! really weird and eerie, mild aphex vibes. 

the fucking music.

Yeah the music for the trailers sucks but the OST does not, go check it out on youtube. Wasn't that keen on Jed Kurzel but It sounds like he's done an amazing job for Alien Covenant. 

Also watched the 10min leaked clip and the music sounds pretty fucking cool! really weird and eerie, mild aphex vibes. 

Yeah, this definitely sounds a lot better than the Prometheus soundtrack. Prometheus sounded like a rejected draft for LOTR or some other fantasy film.

SPOILERS!

some thoughts from the first screening

He's definitely seen it but he's getting the events of the scene all muddled up lol. If you don't mind spoilers or shitty phone footage, you can actually find the footage from this scene online, It's on reddit/r/lv426.

Earlier in this thread I was slating the CGI in the trailers but from watching the leaked footage, I can say for sure that the CGI is on point : ) : ) : )

her face is annoying.

yep, but I guess it must feel nice for someone that also ugly people can get a go in Hollywood...

She's not ugly, though...

lol lol lol lol lol lol

all you boring inbred dorks are gonna be first in line to watch it, then go have gay sex with alien masks on and rape each others assholes in Burnham Beeches 

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I bet all you haters are gonna meet up in some woodland just have pathetic sex while a man with a badgers mask on beats you with a stick

lol  I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face

You Bunch of Fucking Cunts

the music the music the music her face her face her face

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol

all you boring inbred dorks are gonna be first in line to watch it, then go have gay sex with alien masks on and rape each others assholes in Burnham Beeches 

I bet all you haters are gonna meet up in some woodland just have pathetic sex while a man with a badgers mask on beats you with a stick

lol  I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face

lol lol lol lol

lol saturday and shit posting

but seriously, the music in this last vid, it doesn't really help to promote horror R-rated movie

or is it really made for distracting teens from their iphones for a sec

dunno

lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face

lol lol lol lol

lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face lol I hate her face

lol lol lol lol

lol

lol lol

In Aliens they have the tracking sound slowly build whilst it dawns on them that they are in the ceiling. I'm hoping for the best but comparing that with that mother saying it's above you shit, hmm.

The title of the movie has been changed back to Alien, but this is very much a Prometheus movie. And if you didn’t like Prometheus, there’s a good chance you won’t like Alien: Covenant either. (In turn, if you did like Prometheus, boy, do I have some good news for you.)

from very spoilers, not positiv review:

http://uproxx.com/movies/alien-covenant-review/

The title of the movie has been changed back to Alien, but this is very much a Prometheus movie. And if you didn’t like Prometheus, there’s a good chance you won’t like Alien: Covenant either. (In turn, if you did like Prometheus, boy, do I have some good news for you.)

"(Speaking of robots, there are long sequences of David and Walter, both played by Fassbender, hanging out together, calling each other “brother.” David teaches Walter how to play the flute, in a scene long enough that you will start to internally question, “Wait, what is happening? What is this? Why am I watching this?” Then David and Walter kiss.)"

Nvm this just became my must see movie of the year

"(Speaking of robots, there are long sequences of David and Walter, both played by Fassbender, hanging out together, calling each other “brother.” David teaches Walter how to play the flute, in a scene long enough that you will start to internally question, “Wait, what is happening? What is this? Why am I watching this?” Then David and Walter kiss.)"

They're going to need extra mops at the theaters. Lots of cumming.

They're going to need extra mops at the theaters. Lots of cumming.

"play the flute"

Bounding onto the scene as a savior when the Covenant crew seems lambs ripe for slaughter, David appears barefoot but in a long cloak with a face-obscuring hood. As he scrambles through fields, down rocks, and through horrific ruins that look like Pompeii, he has a looseness of limb that’s elegant and almost playful. It swings the movie’s tone from morose to nearly jovial, like we’re following Frodo on a jaunty adventure!