avoided this thread for a while lol, haven't read anything since the full moon situation, and obviously don't want the big negative sausagefest to ruin my vibe, sunday at waterloo

I will be drunk afterwards and shall post my own review of it, I'll make sure to have sex with that big fat carp that's swimming in my bath beforehand

Ugh Ugh Ugh Ooooohhh!

avoided this thread for a while lol, haven't read anything since the full moon situation, and obviously don't want the big negative sausagefest to ruin my vibe, sunday at waterloo

I will be drunk afterwards and shall post my own review of it, I'll make sure to have sex with that big fat carp that's swimming in my bath beforehand

Ugh Ugh Ugh Ooooohhh!

I pray that you will write a review that could interpreted as either a review of Alien: Covenant or as a review of your big fat carp sex.

Gonna dip out of work Friday and see this at an old folks 10am showing for 7 bucks. Link up if you're in midtown and horny.

Edit -

Melania wishes she could take a solid 7.5, but has to settle for a flacid 2.

i want to die

lol

Edited by doublename

Wow, that is a terrible line. It must be the line Kermode was referring to in the review where he had become completely dejected with the writing and lolled. Ridley really needs to start making changes to dialogue when it doesn't work. A line like that looks terrible on the page, it must be equally ridiculous on set hearing the actor say it.

I fkn love Rick and Morty but dunno what to think of this.

Marketing Shmarketing.

I haven't seen this series, but ain't most of todays US animated shows consist of popcultural references to some extent. It's basically built for marketing, especially since there's nothing outside of basic Alien mythology in this snippet. In fact, you could make a marketing tour on every show running with some sort of hommage to Alien.

it literally says [sponsored content] right there in the title - looks like a commission imo?

Yeah and it ends with a large ad basically, yet if it wasn't so obvious, i'm not sure it will bulge at all. I mean these two guys are a sort of running Back to the Future franchise ad themselves. So yeah, big franchises are marketed all the time without any commisions or big titles.