IGNORED

Global Goon - Quones

Guest Squawk2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonfarben

Thanx for the info with that page....

Quite a good and heavy creative output, you have at the moment, don´t you? Bouncers of Gneygorg uploaded three hours ago (I like the chorus voices)..., Galexicon Transmutaum yesterday, the quones LP, that supernoodles thing... and everything is top notch stuff, do you ever sleep?

Guest Squawk2

Thanx for the info with that page....

Quite a good and heavy creative output, you have at the moment, don´t you? Bouncers of Gneygorg uploaded three hours ago (I like the chorus voices)..., Galexicon Transmutaum yesterday, the quones LP, that supernoodles thing... and everything is top notch stuff, do you ever sleep?

Since I got rid of my home internet connection I've spent a lot more time doing music in the past year or so.

j-hok.com

Guest Squawk2

geeze, maybe I should cut off my home internets too... Not a bad idear actually. GOOD SHIZ MANG.

I've been without it for about 15 months - I go to the library pretty much every day and use it for an hour or less most days. I don't have TV at home either, so I'm free of distractions (my budgie being the only one - but he calms down by lunch time)

Guest Squawk2

Listened, much enjoyed, shared on Renoise forums.

Keep us in touch about the course of events !

Thanks antape!

i wouldn't have thought that just asking people to spread/share this album would have been so effective! Thanks to everyone!

thanks, sqwauak.

any chance one could purchase the wavs?

(still downloading the 320s from your link now)

enjoyed that acid synthkreme + global goon acid set thing from a while back

i pawn that off on all my friends

pm for the :*

Guest Squawk2

thanks, sqwauak.

any chance one could purchase the wavs?

(still downloading the 320s from your link now)

enjoyed that acid synthkreme + global goon acid set thing from a while back

i pawn that off on all my friends

pm for the :*

Can't do that at the moment as I'm away from home for the next week, will upload some wavs when i get back

Archived