IGNORED

Plaid - Trail

subtract

yeah i saw that too. it seems to be a reworked newer version of ............. can't remember what it's called but i'll find it. :)

i'd say this is probably from Scintilli... i like it.

They should make those tracks a Part 1 and Part 2, on the new album.

i think doing parts on an album is a bit rubbish, tbh. it seems like filler to me.

if you've got a track that's become 20 odd mins long then just edit it down and turn it into 1 or 2 really good (but different) tracks,

and give them different names, instead of slicing up a jam into 3 parts and calling it 1, 2 and 3, to fill a gap on an album.

i think it's a bit of a cop out and a bit lazy. Plaid are definitely a lot more capable of better things than to do that sort of ting, imho.

not meaning to flame your ass, lunarphase. is just my opinion. :)

Guest lunarphase

They should make those tracks a Part 1 and Part 2, on the new album.

i think doing parts on an album is a bit rubbish, tbh. it seems like filler to me.

if you've got a track that's become 20 odd mins long then just edit it down and turn it into 1 or 2 really good (but different) tracks,

and give them different names, instead of slicing up a jam into 3 parts and calling it 1, 2 and 3, to fill a gap on an album.

i think it's a bit of a cop out and a bit lazy. Plaid are definitely a lot more capable of better things than to do that sort of ting, imho.

not meaning to flame your ass, lunarphase. is just my opinion. :)

No problemo.

I think this track is far superior to a lot of their work already released. This would act as a good opening track for a decent Plaid album. Anyone got anymore news on the release date this year?

Guest lunarphase

If this track doesn't appear on Scintilli I'm going to end up having a massive strop.

I want both versions on Scintilli, please Plaid.

Anyone got anymore news on the release date this year?

Anyone got any info on the million dollar question?

no new news, that i've heard.. but Boredroom did mention something about April when he was here last.

but i'm not sure if it's to be released in April or if that's just when Warp (or whoever) will announce it....

it's most probably not gonna be toooooo much longer now though anyways. :)

Given how much advance notice Warp give of their new releases, I can't see any unannounced albums being released before Bibio's.

true. i agree that won't happen. especially not with something like Scintilli!!

but they could announce it anytime between now and next month for release after Bibio's, maybe, in late April. this is what i was saying in another thread last week.. or whenever it was.

or they could even wait til April to announce it for release a few months later... in the summer.

July is quite a long ways away, though, eh................. :(

but at least we should know something a bit more concrete by April, according to Mr. Boredroom. thank you Boredroom. :)

Archived