IGNORED

BoC Vs. Look Around You

Guest texan whip

Guest texan whip

gave up trying to watch this video after it gave me the spinning loading icon 4 time in the first 17 seconds.

You should ditch your Tristan Da Cunha internet connection and choose another provider.

gave up trying to watch this video after it gave me the spinning loading icon 4 time in the first 17 seconds.

You should ditch your Tristan Da Cunha internet connection and choose another provider.

no thanks, my 50Mbps connection is just fine for anything and everything else

Guest texan whip

You just introduced me to Tristan Da Cunha. Spent the last hour reading about it.

Well, it's a very interesting and unique place even if the internet connection there is shit. I'm glad you found it fascinating.

Guest texan whip

Plus unwittingly there is a BoC connection to Tristan Da Cunha as the only settlement on the island is called Edinburgh - which is where BoC are from.

hey guys look, a dork war

Not all of those tracks were BoC? I don't think I've heard some of them.

I noticed that... Does anyone know who made the track starting at 1:54? Or could it possibly be some unheard BoC?

it's a bibio track, it's on "fi"......can't remember the name unfortunately. :P

anyone who likes boc should give that album a gander

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys look, a dork war

*a post on watmm*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest texan whip

Is Gelg's (Peter Serafinowicz) music available anywhere? It's very quirky and I would love to hear more of it.

• 2 months later...

Archived