IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

I think what annoys a lot of BoC fans is if there is no album or no news then fine. What is slightly bothering (to me anyway) is that we are being made fools of. Like it's all a bit of a laugh and we are having the piss taken out of us. That's how it comes across.

how are you having the piss taken tho? i don't get that.

by BoC?

how on Earth are they doing that!? just by not updating a website regularly? they're making fools of you all?

that doesn't make any real sense to me. sorry..

It's BoC man. Nothing makes sense! Though there is a vein of truth in what I think, I play Devils Advocate and like getting my stirring pot out.

I spent 3 months in hospital in Autumn and almost died. Lifes too short to worry about the next BoC album. It's just a game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest extherium

Not much, but a BandPage was added on their Facebook group.

Tracklist contains "Poppy Seed (Reprise)". Hadn't heard that before - can someone enlighten me as to where they've used it before?

BoC new album threads are just wonderful nonsense to behold lol. I think some of us (me included) are guilty of making real stupid comments which are out of character. It's silly but fun at the same time.

BoC new album threads are just wonderful nonsense to behold lol. I think some of us (me included) are guilty of making real stupid comments which are out of character. It's silly but fun at the same time.

well it's fun to play at Devil's Advocate sometimes and stir things up, like you say. ;)

but, thread after thread after thread about when the new album is/isn't/if/ever coming out is just getting really dull now.. there's been loads of 'em already.

but hey-ho, it is BoC, as you say.... after all. and nothing is clear cut with them. and i suppose they thrive on that, aswell as all the nonsense.. probably. dunno even know why i bothered looking at this thread, tbh. think i just felt like venting a bit! lol :)

Not much, but a BandPage was added on their Facebook group.

Tracklist contains "Poppy Seed (Reprise)". Hadn't heard that before - can someone enlighten me as to where they've used it before?

It's on the Slag Boom Van Loon - So Soon album. BoC had a couple of remixes on it, otherwise the album is Paradinas & Paap.

Just had a wander over to twoism.org which I rarely do as I was looking for info on XYZ.

The ultra geeks over there seem to think new stuff is on it's way. You could chuckle at the reasons why but they seem to have found reasons to believe.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

WATTM BREAKING NEWS:

TWOISM IS NOW A RELEVANT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR ALL YOUR BOC DREAM NEEDS

Not funny.

not elitist.

MDG prefers fags

this musical vacuum is happening right across the board though isn't it? aphex twin's last album was 2001,

OH WAIT ANALORD

plus he at least DJs

u-ziq doesn't exactly chuck out the albums like he used to.

I think he's rather busy running Planet Mu at the moment.

plaid have been working on scintilli since forever and

I've never paid attention to Plaid so you're probably right here at least.

Actually, Mike is rumoured to be working on new music! *fingers crossed*

I don't know why it's so hard for them to post on their website a short message acknowledging if there is a new album on the way or not. Joyrex might say there is one the way, but I trust him as far as I can throw him.

I'm made of Styrofoam, you know... :emotawesomepm9:

It's been so long I can hardly remember the last release. Was it Trans Canada Highway or did I just dream that release?! I remember playing it on the way home from my Nan's funeral & she has been gone for years, God rest her soul. So much for all those board members that claimed to know something. Joyrex, Hexagon Sun - I said they were talking shit & years later still no new BoC. All the bullshit about a new release & a box set of old tunes. Codswallop! Where the f**k is it then???!!

OH MAN - YOU GOT US GOOD! I forgot that on the internets, NOTHING can change - if you say something, it MUST be true. Damn. Damn internets.

Guest Gravity

This has got to be the longest period of silence from them. They always take a long time between releases, but they have said nothing for ages now.

If you count the things MDG has said, they seem to have good intentions. I don't know what's going on with them, maybe they're a bit wary because of all the hype. They've certainly become much more popular ever since TCH has been released.

Maybe they're afraid of releasing a bad BoC record.

I don't know what's going on with them, maybe they're a bit wary because of all the hype. They've certainly become much more popular ever since TCH has been released.

Maybe they're afraid of releasing a bad BoC record.

maybe everyone should stfu about them then? :) and leave them to get on with whatever it is they do all day. hopefully that's make music, but who knows.

Guest Gravity

hopefully that's make music, but who knows.

I personally have no doubt that they're going to release a new record soon, so I would think that it's indeed making music. Otherwise MDG wouldn't have said that a new record is coming out. Just because plans got changed a bit doesn't mean that nothing's coming out, eh?

maybe they have told people they're not releasing another album. but these people are so obsessed they just choose to ignore this and make up a load of shit.

or maybe they get off on everyone talking about a made up album. they probably secretly run this website.

Archived