IGNORED

the revolution in egypt: mubarak resigns

chaosmachine

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really getting sick of how the us media is portraying the uprising. no one seems to be on the side of the demonstrators. they just parade out a talking head from john hopkins, which is a gigantic conservative think tank, and comment on how sad the whole thing is. it isn't sad. it's exciting.

Guest mohamed

Seems running people over and killing them is par for course over there.. wtf.

/quote]

needless to say that driving licenses are sold like bananas at the market

in the best cases

Rachel Maddow show tonight was shockingly on point, she basically showed every example of violence against reporters as being directly or indirectly created by Pro-Murbark hired thugs

the only coverage i've seen in the mainstream US press that is worth watching

Rachel Maddow show tonight was shockingly on point, she basically showed every example of violence against reporters as being directly or indirectly created by Pro-Murbark hired thugs

the only coverage i've seen in the mainstream US press that is worth watching

it's interesting that I'm unable to embed or link to this through any social media sites. But yes, I think this is the must succinct analysis of the situation, and the urgency to not let the propaganda machine work this into something chaotic and meaningless

the only coverage i've seen in the mainstream US press that i agree with

fixt it for ya :sup:

the only coverage i've seen in the mainstream US press that i agree with

fixt it for ya :sup:

lol eugene.

would anyone like to wager that Eugene did not watch it nor has he seen practically any us media coverage? you don't have to automatically be a cock because hearing the truth is painful

i just don't believe that that report is the only one that mentions that pro-mubarak dudes are messing with the foreign press, it's been all over israeli news..

would anyone like to wager that Eugene did not watch it nor has he seen practically any us media coverage? you don't have to automatically be a cock because hearing the truth is painful

i just don't believe that that report is the only one that mentions that pro-mubarak dudes are messing with the foreign press, it's been all over israeli news..

when i posted that, it was very shortly after the western media started to realize what was going on, so at the time it was the only headline news show spending most of the time describing the violence as engineered by pro murbarak thugs so by the time you read it it might have been all over israeli news and already spread to most of the media.

Archived