IGNORED

Spectrograms of "3recurring"

Guest ruiagnelo

Too bad there really isn't any other purpose to the track other than the spectrogram stuff.

track sounds good to me!! surely that's the main point.. otherwise they'd have written in the inlay "yeah 3 Recurring features some spectrogram stuff. that's why we made it. we know it sounds shit but we put it on the album anyway. and spectrogram stuff is well IDM."

lol ;)

Guest ruiagnelo

plaid.png

that first 3 on the left looks like the plaid 'P' from NF3's lettersytle. i like it.

there is more than meets the eye to the spectrogram :sorcerer:

yeah, i had seen this one 2-3 years ago when i was looking into more and more Plaid. interesting stuff,, but i think, what will this be good for? and

the 3 's for "3 recurring" of Plaid is cool, cause 3 is first of all

, but

that source page where aphex twin has his face there, from that day on that i saw his face on that spectrogram im hating anything around aphex twin :/

yeah, i had seen this one 2-3 years ago when i was looking into more and more Plaid. interesting stuff,, but i think, what will this be good for? and

, but

that source page where aphex twin has his face there, from that day on that i saw his face on that spectrogram im hating anything around aphex twin :/

He will eat your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Come to Daddy) ;)

, but

He will eat your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Come to Daddy) ;)

aphex twin, i wouldnt hope people in here would listen to him. dude i escaped all those electronica forums where 12-16 year olds go aphex aphex aphex!!...

Guest ruiagnelo

wat

well, no more aphex talk from me.. i tried hard to like him, dude i even went to hypnose therapy and paid 2.000 bucks to be liking his stuff but no, i just cant feel his music, maybe it's my fault :(

wat, wat! ! ???

you went and had hypnotherapy to try and get into Aphex Twin?? seriously?

well, no more aphex talk from me.. i tried hard to like him, dude i even went to hypnose therapy and paid 2.000 bucks to be liking his stuff but no, i just cant feel his music, maybe it's my fault :(

wat, wat! ! ???

you went and had hypnotherapy to try and get into Aphex Twin?? seriously?

well of course not, sirch :biggrin: i listened to his stuff and just didnt enjoy it. i tell ya, it should be my fault.

anyways..

I have this pointless irrational fear of music with stuff hidden in spectrograms... (no, seriously.) I always skip this track when listening to the album.

I have this pointless irrational fear of music with stuff hidden in spectrograms... (no, seriously.) I always skip this track when listening to the album.

Hi Marach,

there's probably a tonne of stuff you've heard already with spectrograph stuff in it, without knowing it was full of evil messages!.... :)

Hi Marach,

there's probably a tonne of stuff you've heard already with spectrograph stuff in it, without knowing it was full of evil messages!.... :)

It's fine as long as I don't know about them.

Archived