IGNORED

Gaysex Twin - Digitally Enhanced Vol. 1: Gaysex Twin Plays Legends of IDM

sup

finally my new long awaited ep release is released on universal music net label!!! it is a record of ndc (new digital cool) covers versions of classic idm artists.

de1u.png

1. fingerbib (original by aphex twin)

2. inhake 2 (original by autechre)

3. intellitag (original by µ-ziq)

4. stairs song (original by venetian snares)

5. 1969 (original by boards of canada)

this is the 1st in my new series digitally enhanced which is dedicating to making ndc covers of non-ndc songs. ndc fans will love it and for the people who dont know whats NDC its a pretty cool intro imo cool.gif theres something for every person on this ep from the juke/hiphop/ndc hybrid intellitag to the spooky chill vibes of stairs song to the proto-trance2 (ndc sub genre) of fingerbib

DOWNLOAD THIS :sup:

also on last.fm

i dunno if i heard the dayvan cowboy song ever even but other than the vocals 1969s a cover cuz i took the main backing notes of it made them be intervals/chords or something (maybe they were like this in the original i dunno) then i put a arp on it just to try and it sounded cool so i kept it that way and it doesnt really sound alot like the original i dunno. also the part which goes bwe-owww bwe-owww, BWE-owww BWE-owww is based on that part from the real song and at first i had the real notes but it didnt work with everything else going on so i changed the notes but its the same rhythm

thanks for listening guys :sup:

Archived