IGNORED

Global Goon - Quonesha EP

Guest Squawk2

Guest Squawk2

Mucccchhh Respect....How many time i must say thank you ,haha :cat:

anyway thx again master :) !!

Hey, you're older than me (by a few years, I was the oldest on this site up until you joined! Good luck with the music making dude)

thanks for DLING

Guest Squawk2

Wow, yer on fire :D

Thanks very much for the free music.

Gonna have quones up full blast tonight at the party, I will be spreading with fierce manner.

nice one SD!

you guys!!!

nice one!!! feels like christmas again here!! :)

oh and your image looks like...... a biscuit, that i can't remember the name of....... fuck....... !!!!!

fucking tasty childhood biscuit though

love

Guest tonfarben

nicenicenice....

My Personal Opinion:

Track 01: It´s good and decent chill. I really like that 303 thing there. And of course the vocals.

Track 02: Meh. Just my personal opinion, but it is trying to be funny but it´s not. I hate music that tries to tell a joke. :)

Track 03: Personal favourite. Supercool melodies and vocals.

Track 04: Also great, that 303 again. And all these quirks are cool as always. But I think it suits not so well into the style of that album. Is it from another time period?

Track 05: OK, back in "Quonesland". I really really like it here!

Track 06: A Nice finish. That´s all folks!

I think it´s nice to have that offspring of the album. The tracks are all really well produced and sound badass. Except my personal "song to skip" which is track2. Hehe, but it skips to track three which is my favourite.

Maybe someone has better things to write than my stoopid shit...

I will spread the release to all my friends, too. Thank you Mr. Hawke!

I so disagree with Squanity Twix being unfunny. I think it's hilarious, and just as bangin' as the rest of the EP.

If at some point I wanted to put it in a DJ set, would that be okay with you Goon?

Guest Gravity

Fantastic. Melomimeees, Wob and Cob and Squanity Twix are on repeat.

By the way, could you please re-upload that first version of Squanity Twix you posted?

Guest Squawk2

cheers

Squanity twix wasn't meant to be funny!! It was my attempt at a pop song.

I was high on lager at the time I sang it though

:^)

Guest tonfarben

Do you know that phenomenon John, that you get a new album by someone and you like every track except one? This one you "hate". Maybe you played it first time when you weren´t in the right mood and that ruined the experience. But, most of the time, you listen to that album a couple of days and then go on to the next. And half a year later, you dig out the album and listen to it again. And suddenly the track you hated first, now is the best one.

So, nevermind me hating Squanity Twix, it will change. :)

Another cool phenomenon: One says that one track is bad. All the others come and crown exactly that track to be the king of all tracks. Funny but true... :)

Cheers, I now want a beer, too.

Do you plan to have a liveset with these tracks one day?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Squawk2

Do you know that phenomenon John, that you get a new album by someone and you like every track except one? This one you "hate". Maybe you played it first time when you weren´t in the right mood and that ruined the experience. But, most of the time, you listen to that album a couple of days and then go on to the next. And half a year later, you dig out the album and listen to it again. And suddenly the track you hated first, now is the best one.

So, nevermind me hating Squanity Twix, it will change. :)

Another cool phenomenon: One says that one track is bad. All the others come and crown exactly that track to be the king of all tracks. Funny but true... :)

Cheers, I now want a beer, too.

Do you plan to have a liveset with these tracks one day?

i totally get ya!

here is interview 'n' shit: http://www.brainchops.net

(a + bonus track)

Archived