IGNORED

Global Goon - Quonesha EP

Guest Squawk2

the Quones album is free to download and very nice, so it'd be the easiest starting point. I have a raging boner for cradle of history, but it could be nostalgia colouring my ears. I think most people prefer Family Glue so maybe you should start there. I'd say start with Quones or Quonesha, and then go chronological if you like what you hear. Uhm. yeah. Any goon will do. as long as it's global.

• 1 month later...
Guest Squawk2

I'm doing a compilation record of the best bits of the past 4 releases (plus a few tracks that are unreleased). If you are interested in helping me by choosing your fave 12 from the 40 or so tracks up for consideration, please email me at johnnyhawk@gmail.com with the subject line 'super quones'. You will receive a copy of the release for free and a thankyou message on the sleeve.

All can be dled at j-hok.com

Tanks

Guest Squawk2

I'm doing a compilation record of the best bits of the past 4 releases (plus a few tracks that are unreleased). If you are interested in helping me by choosing your fave 12 from the 40 or so tracks up for consideration, please email me at johnnyhawk@gmail.com with the subject line 'super quones'. You will receive a copy of the release for free and a thankyou message on the sleeve.

All can be dled at j-hok.com

Tanks

Cheers, i have enough people now - will be in touch with the plan soon

• 2 weeks later...

you're easily the most down to earth musician out there and i swear your music has healing properties. every single tune inspires and brings back great memories... keep it up -- can't wait to hear the new release!

• 4 years later...

Archived