IGNORED

looking for video cover of MC 900 FT Jesus

SR4

does anyone else know what im talking about? some dude with an afx mask on is bringin the jams, mixing up some drukqs piano tracks with "Im Going Straight to Heaven"....but for some reason youtube removed it?

it was fucking genius....anyone have a copy/know where it is now? any story behind it?

• 3 months later...

A copy of Analord 10 spinning from the cock? "Father" making its way into the lead melody? Drawing Fairlight waveforms in a thong? A spot in the top 10 most awesome things I've ever seen on the internet? E.--all of the above! Sneaks saves the day! :emotawesomepm9:

Gimme snneaakkstaaaaaaaaaaa!

lol, so much genius

yes yes. YES!

im wont say who or where it came from, but it is my understanding the creator was a little embarassed about it, hence the temporary removal from youtube.

but god this man should be proud of this...this is seriously afx level. the way he weaves the afx tunes into it is genius too....i love this track more than the original

what synth does he use on the afx sample parts? (the one with the..my musical vocab is weak...the notes slide really hard from one to another? sounds like something they used in old hiphop tracks)...id love to get that in floops form.

what synth does he use on the afx sample parts? (the one with the..my musical vocab is weak...the notes slide really hard from one to another? sounds like something they used in old hiphop tracks)...id love to get that in floops form.

you'll be wanting a "sine wave" :smile:

heh

Archived