IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

I've accidentally drank piss... twice.

lol so have i, only once though

was having a bonfire with mates, i had a bottle of lambrini and they took it in turns to piss in the bottle while i was away for a bit, i came back and kept drinking it. they started laughing and told me they'd pissed in it but i didn't believe them because it tasted the same

true story

Guest ruiagnelo

I've accidentally drank piss... twice.

lol so have i, only once though

was having a bonfire with mates, i had a bottle of lambrini and they took it in turns to piss in the bottle while i was away for a bit, i came back and kept drinking it. they started laughing and told me they'd pissed in it but i didn't believe them because it tasted the same

true story

lol this reminds me of

one day at a party, these girls were messing with a few bottles around the toilet area and then started laughing when me and a couple of mates were drinking. might have been piss, who knows :shrug:

Edited by ruiagnelo

Guest Enter a new display name

i'm zaphod's dupe account

Ooooh... It explains why you're sooooo crazy about Harmony In Ultraviolet in the Ravedeath thread!

Guest ezkerraldean

this account is purposely deceptive to preserve it's anonymity. hidden information has been embedded in it's posts