Sign in to follow this  
Guest ezkerraldean

post something controversial about you

It's pretty wild.  First time I heard it I thought they were experimenting with putting an autotuner vibratto on a really extreme setting.  Then it kept happening in other songs and I realized his voice just naturally does that.  He is able to smooth it out too - I guess more so on their older tunes, pre-Songs of Faith.

I actually prefer the processed, freeze-dried, tasteless, granular Parmesan to the fresh, artisanal stuff from the farmer's market. Flame away.

I killed JFK. It was aliens that gave me the orders, not the mob, Castro, Russians, or anyone else. I will say, though, that I was surprised to see Joe DiMaggio in the mothership when receiving my orders. He must really have loved Marilyn. 

Edited by Guest

On 10/31/2019 at 2:18 PM, IDEM said:

I actually prefer the processed, freeze-dried, tasteless, granular Parmesan to the fresh, artisanal stuff from the farmer's market. Flame away.

It's because they don't cure it long enough only because then it doesn't taste exactly as the stuff you can buy at the supermarket for a third of the price. Society is a scam!

^ Huh. And I thought it was me growing up on Miracoli (TM). It wasn't until I was 12 or something that I realized the real stuff isn't called "Pamesello".

When I eat smarties I don't eat the red ones last.

Trumpers are in full Q-Anon mode over this Epstein crap all because of Dog Dude

o wait this isn't about me

I don't always wear my Autechre t-shirt.

Sometimes I wear a Wu-Tang hoody.

Even though I'm an old white woman.

My controversial followup is that I don't own any IDM t-shirts.  Unless Slayer counts as IDM.

Slayer most IDM 2020?

• Like 1

Speaking of which Slayer is crap. Metal music sucks 100%, but that era of thrashing, dial-to-11, hail satan, shock the masses metal is extraordinarily crap

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Speaking of which Slayer is crap. Metal music sucks 100%, but that era of thrashing, dial-to-11, hail satan, shock the masses metal is extraordinarily crap

You just made the 15-year-old in me die a little.

5 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My controversial followup is that I don't own any IDM t-shirts.  Unless Slayer counts as IDM.

Slayer most IDM 2020?

Same, but that's just because I don't wear t-shirts in general.

Edit: I also don't wear denim pants.  So that's two contros in one easy post.

Edited by drillkicker

I wear plain tshirts

3 hours ago, yekker said:

I wear plain tshirts

biggest controversy of the year imo

I do genuinely love some of BoC, some of RDJ and a little Autechre. However, half of all BoC is boring, half of RDJ is nonsense, and Autechre can veer ridiculously pretentious at times. I’ve also ignored Squarepusher forever mostly, after not liking anything of his after a cursory listen but also admittedly not ever giving it much of a chance. I listen to Vaporware and IDM about equal. I used to enjoy Paradinas but, my God, that was almost the 90s

• Like 1

another controversial take from me is that I think Ren and Stimpy is one of the worst cartoons ever made

• Facepalm 1

Whenever anyone posts anything about BoC the first thing that comes to my mind is BOC.  Can't help it.

blue-oyster-cult.jpg