Guest ezkerraldean

post something controversial about you

I never watched the first two Terminator films until the past 48 hours. But I'm glad I did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danny O Flannagin said:

I find Lord of the Rings to be dull and tedious.

I prefer the harry potter movies

Spoiler

I don't know how to read. 

Edited by yekker

i like to put butter/margarine on white rice. ive been doing it for god knows how long and it gives it delicious flavor of an otherwise bland type of rice.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

i like to put butter/margarine on white rice. ive been doing it for god knows how long and it gives it delicious flavor of an otherwise bland type of rice.

when i was around 7 or so my friend's mom would make peanut butter and butter sandwiches. i liked those sandwiches a lot. his parents were the first i knew who got divorced. not sure it was related to the sandwiches. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, ambergonk said:

I never watched the first two Terminator films until the past 48 hours. But I'm glad I did.

Now you need to watch the first two Alien movies.  Go.

11 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Now you need to watch the first two Alien movies.  Go.

Already have, back in my teens. Second Aliens is my favorite, just like Judgement Day is now my favorite in the Terminator series. Same director, after all.

Sometimes I have to deactivate the ad blocker so I can access a site but then I turn it on again before most of the ads could load. That way I can use the service without having to endure most of the ads

I drank a tamarind flavored Jarritos soda and can't describe the flavor and I'm considered persona non grata in many influential circles because of my unscrupulous business empire. 

I fold toilet paper before using it and then crumple it.

I own two handguns. One is semi-auto chambered in .22 LR that I bought a month ago strictly for range use. Haven't actually used it yet. The other is the same model .44 magnum that Clint Eastwood used in Dirty Harry. Main reason I have it is to keep as a family heirloom after my dad passed away. I fired 30 rounds with it last time I used it at the range, but obviously the recoil is a bit much just for hitting targets. But I see no other use for it, unless I plan on hiking in the woods or something where bears roam. But even then I have bear spray, which seems more practical.

AFAIK though bears mostly avoid humans, and you should be safe as long as you make plenty of sound and travel in a group. Obviously don't do what Timothy Treadwell did in back in 2003.

Some times I magickally morph pictures of your cats into sheep, to make them more sexually attractive for ritual path-working

I'm a face-toucher.

I'm transitioning. From boxer briefs to briefs. Yesterday I basically put on a pair as a joke or maybe out of curiosity since it'd been at least 30 years since I'd last worn briefs and in a little over 24 hours I've decided to switch completely. It's so much more comfortable and there's no more boxer brief legs riding up my thigh and having to roll it back by unbuttoning my trousers, putting one hand in my pocket to prevent the pocket from getting displaced while reaching in with the other hand to unfurl the fabric sausage.    

4 hours ago, user said:

I'm transitioning. From boxer briefs to briefs. Yesterday I basically put on a pair as a joke or maybe out of curiosity since it'd been at least 30 years since I'd last worn briefs and in a little over 24 hours I've decided to switch completely. It's so much more comfortable and there's no more boxer brief legs riding up my thigh and having to roll it back by unbuttoning my trousers, putting one hand in my pocket to prevent the pocket from getting displaced while reaching in with the other hand to unfurl the fabric sausage.    

I usually keep one or two pairs around for long walks, because the don't seem to chafe like boxers sometimes do. Theoretically, a G-string would be the optimal solution to avoid intertrigo/soreness, but I don't have it in me (yet?).

I'm not sure I would enjoy the feel of the bare buttocks against the somewhat rough fabric of the jeans I usually wear. Perhaps combining a g-string with some rubber or very smooth leather pants would solve this. 

Alita Battle Angel should get a sequel.
The Rise of Skywalker is pretty good.

Krispy Kreme is the superior donut shop to Dunkin.

5 hours ago, President Squidward said:

Krispy Kreme is the superior donut shop to Dunkin.

How do these compare to Mr. Donut in Japan? 

i think tacos > burgers

57 minutes ago, ooqpoo said:

How do these compare to Mr. Donut in Japan? 

I'm not sure, always wanted to try that place. Same with Pizza-La. Maybe someday I won't be scared to fly to another country...

2 hours ago, auxien said:

i think tacos > burgers

I'm not sure it's even possible to make bad taco's. Bad burgers, on the other hand ...

7 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

I'm not sure it's even possible to make bad taco's. Bad burgers, on the other hand ...

Oh, it's possible. I think it's easier to fuck up a taco than a burger.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rhmilo said:

i've had bad tacos. it was very upsetting. 

• Burger 1