IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

I once used my hair trimmer to shave my balls and surrounding area with the intention of cleaning them thoroughly before I used them again.

I got home the next day to find that my house mate had shaved of his seizable beard and mentioned that he'd borrowed my buzzer to hack into the majority of the foliage.

I didn't say anything :unsure:

i get a boner when comforting a crying girl

I shagged a crying girl after comforting her! :spiteful:

very vulnerable in that state tho it cheered her up anyway so my work was done even tho I felt like an exploitative twat the morning after :blush:

Guest ezkerraldean

a few days back i had a really explosive shit, and the runny shit splash went up underneath the bog seat. i lifted the seat up and saw the shitsplats on the underside, but i left it there

very vulnerable in that state tho it cheered her up anyway so my work was done even tho I felt like an exploitative twat the morning after :blush:

the fact that I get a boner when around vulnerable girls is the one incontrovertible proof I have that I am an utter bastard. Usually don't act on it, though.

the fact that I get a boner when around vulnerable girls is the one incontrovertible proof I have that I am an utter bastard. Usually don't act on it, though.

:spiteful:

I hate enormous crowds of asian people. It just bothers me for some reason. I don't feel as though it's a racist thing, but other people tend to disagree with me. I just don't know but one time when I was at a museum it was totally full of asians, like literally at least 60 or 70 of them, who I guess were on some tour bus together and it was such a bitch because they were in front of me and I had to walk retardedly slowly behind them all while they took their sweet ass asian time.

Ok that became a bit racist but honestly I'm not racist, and I have no problem with asians so long as you don't stuff me in a building with 100 middle aged ones.

Edited by thehauntingsoul

Guest ezkerraldean

I hate enormous crowds of asian people. It just bothers me for some reason. I don't feel as though it's a racist thing, but other people tend to disagree with me. I just don't know but one time when I was at a museum it was totally full of asians, like literally at least 60 or 70 of them, who I guess were on some tour bus together and it was such a bitch because they were in front of me and I had to walk retardedly slowly behind them all while they took their sweet ass asian time.

Ok that became a bit racist but honestly I'm not racist, and I have no problem with asians so long as you don't stuff me in a building with 100 middle aged ones.

lol

I'm a bit like that with taxi drivers, I always hope I'll get a white (i.e. local, working-class) one so you can have a bit of banter about fit birds and booze and pubs and gigs and shit. Those topics tend to be off-limits to Pakistani taxi drivers

that's pretty racist actually lol

ah well

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I think kraftwerk are shit. I feel a strange mixture of boredom and embarrassment when listening to their tracks. I often think the Detroit electronica scene came about out of sheer pity.

Edited by inteeliguntdesign

i'm only ever happy when drunk or on the edge of orgasm.

i'm drunk right now.

but i'm not happy.

my ipad is balanced on top of my head right now but i don't remember why