IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

i originally signed up for watmm only to rag on ppl now i am ashamed that sometimes i come here when not at work (even though it is mostly just to check the your latest creations forum i end up wasting my time looking at dumb ass threads like this one in general banter) at the end of the day, i have little or not respect for watmm nor the ppl who run it

Guest 277: 930-933

I accidentally drank piss once and then developed a taste for it.

Also, my name is not really 277: 930-933, it's just what I want my friends to call me.

Guest ezkerraldean

i feel negligible empathy towards babies. people always go on about how their baby is really cute and really cheeky / an angel / whatever, but they all look the bloody same to me, and i seriously doubt the idea that babies can have their own coherent personality - i'm convinced that comes later and is linked to the ability to self-express. i prefer cats to babies

i feel negligible empathy towards babies. people always go on about how their baby is really cute and really cheeky / an angel / whatever, but they all look the bloody same to me, and i seriously doubt the idea that babies can have their own coherent personality - i'm convinced that comes later and is linked to the ability to self-express. i prefer cats to babies

yes, babies don't do it for me either. I once told a friend that i wouldn't back round his place until the baby had passed that mongly stage. This was logistically easy to stand by, because he lives 2000 kilometres away from me.

---

other than that tidbit. I think that i'm too old to want to give away personal foibles and anecdotes, out onto the giant syphon that is the web.

Guest AcrossCanyons

all of these posts are more "admit something a little strange about yourself". what's controversial about most of these things i don't know.

all of these posts are more "admit something a little strange about yourself". what's controversial about most of these things i don't know.

You must live your life surrounded by very bold colours, painted in thick strokes. Some of us live with the volume turned down a little, this brings the minutia into better focus. Hence the shoe controversy in that thread.