IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

I peed in the sink twice in one day about three weeks ago, and one of those times I was high on ecstasy. I drank a girlfriend's pee and couldn't taste it above the rum I was drinking. I peed in a bottle on New Year's, kept it refrigerated for three weeks, gave it to a friend who currently keeps it in his car, front passenger side. It is full of white fuzzy floaties. Pee. It's not a fetish, it's just an easy way to be mildly controversial in the face of banality.

I sometimes feed ear wax to cats because they fucking love that shit.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i can experience mild psychosis when i dont have weed or (to a lesser extent) if i have to step down to a shitier strain cause ive run out of better stuff

that blows

i get a boner when comforting a crying girl
I shagged a crying girl after comforting her! :spiteful: very vulnerable in that state tho it cheered her up anyway so my work was done even tho I felt like an exploitative twat the morning after :blush:
the fact that I get a boner when around vulnerable girls is the one incontrovertible proof I have that I am an utter bastard. Usually don't act on it, though.
:spiteful:

jesus, this is fucked

i hate juice

i don't know why, but LOL

Guest ezkerraldean

i think circumcision (male) is backwards and barbaric and should be stigmatised in exactly the same way as female circumcision is

sometimes i reckon circumcision is just some huge scam on the part of the lube industry. all these yanks have no foreskin so they need lube to stop their tiny willies hurting when they shag

jesus, this is fucked

i can't help it!

i think circumcision (male) is backwards and barbaric and should be stigmatised in exactly the same way as female circumcision is

sometimes i reckon circumcision is just some huge scam on the part of the lube industry. all these yanks have no foreskin so they need lube to stop their tiny willies hurting when they shag

sometimes i wish i'd been circumcised simply because i'd (probably) have longer lasting sex

embarrassing / controversial

I was in a rush to get to an end of term exam and didn't know where the bathrooms were in the exam building. I finally found one and darted in. Flustered, I whipped it out and proceeded to piss straight into the handtowel dispenser/bin. Needless to say, too much pressure to stop. It spurted from four corners at the bottom. I quickly washed my hands and legged it

If at all possible, I prefer pissing in the outdoors. If I'm home by myself, I will walk outside into my backyard specifically to pee.

+1

If at all possible, I prefer pissing in the outdoors. If I'm home by myself, I will walk outside into my backyard specifically to pee.

It's the only way to go :beer:

On a sidenote cheers for recommending Atlas Sound in some other thread

Guest AcrossCanyons

all of these posts are more "admit something a little strange about yourself". what's controversial about most of these things i don't know.

You must live your life surrounded by very bold colours, painted in thick strokes. Some of us live with the volume turned down a little, this brings the minutia into better focus. Hence the shoe controversy in that thread.

:whistling: