IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

11 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

I'm still putting in 4 -6 hrs per week at the gym myself. But weight loss is slow.

Totally. Have to manage expectations. I'm down 4lbs in the last 3 weeks though so I'm happy. Goal is 210 and 15% BF after the next 8 weeks of my program. It will be the most fit I've been in my life tbh. Given the last 3 weeks results it's also attainable as long as I stick to my program!

Many people (not you I know!) think weight loss and fitness are a snap of the fingers. Fact is it takes years to put on weight and body fat, it will take just as long to take it off. 

?

Edited by StephenG
  • Like 1

weight loss is more about diet than exercise. exercise helps but it's all just counting calories. low carb, low sugar and you can drop weight pretty fast.. but it depends on how fat you are to start. fatter people lose weight faster at the start. so, if you're only trying to lose 10 pounds it's gonna be slow.. but if you need to lose 100 pounds then you'll probably lose the first 30 pounds really quickly.

my friend lost 35 pounds in 6 weeks.  he biked around a lot but mostly dieted.  calorie counting apps help a lot because you see where your calories are coming from. 

• Like 1

Goddamn guys with the health talk.. I could lose a few pounds as well. I exercise but not quite the diet. I think I'm going to go back to eating eggs in the morning.

6 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I masturbate with 100 grit sandpaper. 

I've found this to be the most effective form of weight loss (but that's 'cuz fat always goes straight to my wang, so I lose a good 30 lbs right there).

36 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

The only David Lynch film i've seen is Inland Empire and i've never watched Twin Peaks

Inland Empire, not one of my faves. It’s everything that can go wrong with Lynch, if you ask me. Most of his other stuff, even when it leaves you scratching your head is at least entertaining/intriguing.

Blue Velvet, Wild At Heart, and Mulholland Drive are excellence. Lost Highway is pretty cool. 

20 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Inland Empire, not one of my faves. It’s everything that can go wrong with Lynch, if you ask me. Most of his other stuff, even when it leaves you scratching your head is at least entertaining/intriguing.

Blue Velvet, Wild At Heart, and Mulholland Drive are excellence. Lost Highway is pretty cool. 

that's pretty controversial...

20 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Why peanut gallery?

I have a friend who is full on pc and he pointed it out to me the other day. He's an encyclopedia of things you're not supposed to say. Fresh on my mind though a random example. I actually forget what it means, but know it's offensive.

Edited by Brisbot

I think people are afraid of saying they like it because a normie might judge them based on Dougie and/or Wally scenes. Where before most people only saw the first season and were likely to think "oh yeah, that was a cool and obscure series, this person must be with it" and they wouldn't think of all the second season weirdness and horrors. Big Dougie fan here btw.   

I think people are afraid of saying they like it because a normie might judge them based on Dougie and/or Wally scenes. 

hey what do you have against normies?

12 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

hey what do you have against normies?

Absolutely nothing, it's just a highly biased, crippled  and incorrect observation. I'd like to add though that saying things are overrated is also a highly normie and playing it safe kinda thing to do because this allows you to let people know that you are aware of the thing you consider overrated and are even in a position to make a judgement, if the person you're talking to turns out to really like the thing you consider overrated you can still say "yeah it wasn't bad but "more obscure/less popular thing is better" for extra bonus points. Again, no judgement just some slightly bland observations.

10 minutes ago, StephenG said:

I have also never watched twin peaks

Point proven.

:emb:

Edit because of stupid whatsapp emoji

Edited by user