IGNORED

are sean and rob exploration geologists?

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

I used the word "oversteps" in a report I wrote today, describing drillhole geometries, where one newer hole "overcuts and oversteps" (i.e. has a lower dip and a slightly different azimuth) an older hole in order to see how the mineralised halo extends spatially. I've also used the word in the past to refer to sediment deposited on top of an angular unconformity, as you'd have in a river valley etc. - the infill sediment oversteps the units truncated by the unconformity innit

I've also used the word "untilted" before, to describe horizontal and upright turbidites overlying several unconformities, between which are other units tilted and folded to varying degrees

omg ae=geology

I have once looked at a rock and thought it to be very cipater.

I think you're onto something

Well, maybe even if they're not geologists, they'd know some terminology from their BMX mountain biking days.

In a recent, unique and totally original interview, Sean and Rob were quoted saying, "Yeah, we both liked hiphop records and would record stuff off the radio that we thought was pretty sick innit. We didn't know each other, otherwise, even if we both just grew up in England."

It's assumed the part where they talk about their background in agriculture, spelunking, geology, geometry, horticulture, and overall love for nature was cut due to how controversial it is.

Archived