IGNORED

Two Lone Swordsmen Thread

YEK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate had this tape & it went on its own wayward path long long ago, the memory of it popped into my head reading the thread first time around but i couldn't put a venue name to it. Just found it searching for old Sabresonic outdoor Kiss broadcasts. Mystical experience ensues

Good god! I'm finally listening to The Fifth Mission and it's incredible! I'm fairly certain I never played it before – never owned it physically, and it's unlikely I would have heard it through a friend. I was discovering and buying CDs on my own for the most part when it came to electronic music in the 90s and 00s. This will certainly get more plays in the very near future. 

55 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

The full Balearic checklist....long hair, boots no flip-flops, slightly pretentious air b4 saying fuck this time to make some strangeness w/Keef

The singer's hot!

3 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Emissions Audio Output is a treasure trove

https://www.discogs.com/label/4086-Emissions-Audio-Output

Yes! Another related artist from Emissions you all should check out is Being. The Selected Transmissions comp and the Being vs Two Lone Swordsmen release are well worth tracking down.

• 3 months later...

Archived