IGNORED

baby on the way today

jules

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats, brotha!!! You are an inspiration. I for one would find update threads interesting. Let us know what it's like those first few weeks of exhaustion and bliss. <3

So you want to call him JJ ay.

Why not just have named him that in the first place ??

no one will be calling him jj. it's either jax or Jackson but I'd bet anything his buds will be calling him Jules.

that's a strong name jules. hope mother and babby are recovering well and it wasn't as traumatic as 'we' endured.

So you want to call him JJ ay.

Why not just have named him that in the first place ??

no one will be calling him jj. it's either jax or Jackson but I'd bet anything his buds will be calling him Jules.

or why not name him and call him whatever you god damn well please? amirite? *highfive*

*highfive* no doubt.

strong name good or strong name bad? babby is doing very well he is eating regularly. his ass is like a playdoh factory. mommy only needed like 4 stitches and she was amazing. the woman in the suite next to us needed over 100! ouch.

jackson is an awesome name... i have a friend that named his son just straight up Jack! It's awesome... there's needs to be more manly names in the world... like Hank... HANK THE TANK!

Archived