IGNORED

Dogs

Tauhid

On 4/11/2023 at 1:21 AM, iococoi said:

Secondary, 5 of 14

Who is this? Google lens failed to get a result and I tried "Woman topless with dog" and the most horrific results came forth...like, there's no way they can be legal. Anyway, I've known a pair almost exactly like that and the nostalgia is strong. Thanks.

2 hours ago, xxx said:

Who is this? Google lens failed to get a result and I tried "Woman topless with dog" and the most horrific results came forth...like, there's no way they can be legal. Anyway, I've known a pair almost exactly like that and the nostalgia is strong. Thanks.

a pair of what? it's just ONE dog...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xxx said:

that's dana gillespie

spacer.png

Dana Gillespie, 18, with terrier Sneezi. Dana is heading for film stardom in the Hammer-Seven Arts adventure film The Lost Continent.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2CHA1HY/dana-gillespie-18-with-terrier-sneezi-dana-is-heading-for-film-stardom-in-the-hammer-seven-arts-adventure-film-the-lost-continent-she-has-been-a-champion-water-skier-since-the-age-of-13-and-also-a-highly-accomplished-musician-with-several-compositions-to-her-credit-2CHA1HY.jpg

Edited by iococoi
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

a pair of what? it's just ONE dog...

2 bro. One in the picture and that dawg in me, n'awhatImean?

• Like 1
  • Burger 1