IGNORED

New Crunchy Song

android402

Guest illfly mandog

That was pretty sick! I don't often hear beats of this caliber in this forum. Will definitely look into more of your posts.

Good track, I enjoyed this one a lot. The intro created a kind of palpable tension leading up to the beats, almost like it was going to explode

into a frenzy. Imagine then, when it didn't go into a riotous beat party but rather creeped up with a delicate balance using some

rare restraint and melded with the warm, almost minimal orchestral type melody. It works very well and it definitely plays you,

it keeps threatening to erupt and then at the end it pulls back again. So, agreed ^^ be interested to hear more on the strength of this one.

Guest tonfarben

Am I Deaf? I cannot hear anything conflicting here. Liked the Piano in the Middle Part. Nice track overall. The Building up at the end and the drowning I liked especially.

Am I Deaf? I cannot hear anything conflicting here. Liked the Piano in the Middle Part. Nice track overall. The Building up at the end and the drowning I liked especially.

Not really conflicting. Tuplets. Really good beatwork, hell the whole thing was really good.

Edit: one thing, it might be a little close for comfort to that new massive attack tune

Not really conflicting. Tuplets. Really good beatwork, hell the whole thing was really good.

Edit: one thing, it might be a little close for comfort to that new massive attack tune

Which one do you mean exactly?

Paradise circus

Paradise circus

Ah. I kinda see what you mean with the chord progression at the end. Guess it's kind of a coincidence, given that that song wasn't in my brain while writing it.

lovely lovely lovely! lovely! download prease? like pretty much everything about it. maybe the intro's a tad long?

lovely lovely lovely! lovely! download prease? like pretty much everything about it. maybe the intro's a tad long?

Sorry, no download :( This one's going on my next release. Glad you like it though! :emotawesomepm9:

Archived