IGNORED

Visual manifestations of 'The BOC Effect'

BoomTssPhace

Post some good examples of the typical BOC visuals, like footage of nature and generally pleasant and thought provoking imagery. Preferably stuff of the mid-60s to mid-80s aesthetic. Also, does anyone know how to get archived footage of all that old BBC documentary footage, maybe even some stuff from the National Film Board of Canada itself? Generally just stuff of this nature

For example (obviously):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBZeWjGjl8

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Post some good examples of the typical BOC visuals, like footage of nature and generally pleasant and thought provoking imagery. Preferably stuff of the mid-60s to mid-80s aesthetic. Also, does anyone know how to get archived footage of all that old BBC documentary footage, maybe even some stuff from the National Film Board of Canada itself? Generally just stuff of this nature

For example (obviously):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBZeWjGjl8

bubble @ :39

www.nfb.ca <--- look at all that old footage!1

i don't trust new members. specially BoC-type ones! :P

PMSL. Trooth.

I think I plucked up the courage to post on the BoC forum after a couple of months AND I AM HALF-MAN, HALF-WOLF! Nothin' scares me more than the BoC subforum.

I like the video with the little kids wearing pink monkey mask.

what is that from anyways?

From 'one got fat'..some childrens safety video

But does anyone know where's a site where i can download all this type of footage so i can use it?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived