IGNORED

Lone - Echolocations EP (2X12")

National Park

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*hopes there's a digital release on bleep*

*faps*

Not bleep, but I hope this will meet your fapping needs as it did mine, Bob.

I shall be buying this.

The third sampler from the LP release (which I presume is the Dolphin track listed on the MP3 release) sounds so very good indeed: click to listen.

Guest Smuckers

Man, been digging the shit outta this all yesterday. Lemurian was cool, but would never actually sit down to listen to it and his older stuff was too BoC-y, but holy shit Echolocations had me fucking reeling. Maybe it was the dope? Anyway, instant vinyl purchase. Went and checked out some of his other releases after Lemurian - Lone is a badman.

Hrhr yeah maybe it was the dope. Check out Emerald Fantasy Tracks, because it's quite the same as Echolocations to my ears.

Yeah that's also my criticism... I dig this release, but it sounds exactly like Emerald Fantasy Tracks (which I love), maybe a bit more snares, but exactly the same rhythms, instrumentations, synths, melodies... I mean, of course, Lone always sounded like Lone and that's good, but I was quite sure, he would try something more special...

Guest ruiagnelo

Hrhr yeah maybe it was the dope. Check out Emerald Fantasy Tracks, because it's quite the same as Echolocations to my ears.

Yeah that's also my criticism... I dig this release, but it sounds exactly like Emerald Fantasy Tracks (which I love), maybe a bit more snares, but exactly the same rhythms, instrumentations, synths, melodies... I mean, of course, Lone always sounded like Lone and that's good, but I was quite sure, he would try something more special...

i disagree.

EFT sounds more like his previous sound than Echolocations does. And i have listened to Echolocations hundred times this week.

Guest sirch

Pure Primary Presents: LONE

[vimeo]19871184[/vimeo]

nice, thanks for sharing!

edit: i was totally imagining Lone to be quite a chilled guy. maybe its the cameras

nah, he seems pretty intense, eh?

just say no, kids. lol ;)

Lone is a badman.

tis another classic from lone, loving the new track he has on soundcloud. He seems he is kinda going back to his roots by the sounds of things, was suprised there was no Fo on tha flo.

Pure Primary Presents: LONE

[vimeo]19871184[/vimeo]

Only just watched this, I thought it was pretty honest and unpretentious. And it made me feel even more homesick for Nottingham, somehow.

Archived