IGNORED

New Album Placeholder

Guest southside jim

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose many of you aren't that excited, but that empty little box on the lower right has me fucking psyched. It's not like that just happened all by itself. Oddly for me, this is better proof of a new album approaching than just about anything I've read here that I can think of.

Winning.

Guest ruiagnelo

I suppose many of you aren't that excited, but that empty little box on the lower right has me fucking psyched. It's not like that just happened all by itself. Oddly for me, this is better proof of a new album approaching than just about anything I've read here that I can think of.

Winning.

true that!

:ohmy:

I can't think of a more subtle way to signal the approaching record. It suits them. It's not like they needed to put an empty box there, when the album comes out, they can just put it on the page. They're fucking with us, and I like it.

It could just be there for symmetry purposes.

Or an actual album could be coming out... on June 31st...

:emotawesomepm9:

LOL there is no June 31st.

It could just be there for symmetry purposes.

Or an actual album could be coming out... on June 31st...

:emotawesomepm9:

LOL there is no June 31st.

LOL

An empty placeholder in the discography? Clearly the long-rumored Magic Window Remix EP is coming out. (or perhaps it's already out . . . how would we know if it was out or not?)

Guest never the machine forever

I've never seen this before, their apache installation offers choices if you 'mistype' a character when referencing a file, or if you're trying to snoop around their folder heirarchy.

Archived