IGNORED

New Album Placeholder

Guest southside jim

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys guys guys! i like, totally had a dream about boc lastnight, i was at that hexagon thingy and they were showing me the songs from new album, actually they recruited a third member, he plays tenor sax, the songs sounded well lush, especially the ones that james sings on. then we all went and threw a frisbee around for a while and i woke up in a puddle of vomit, blood, and hp sauce

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

guys guys guys! i like, totally had a dream about boc lastnight, i was at that hexagon thingy and they were showing me the songs from new album, actually they recruited a third member, he plays tenor sax, the songs sounded well lush, especially the ones that james sings on. then we all went and threw a frisbee around for a while and i woke up in a puddle of vomit, blood, and hp sauce

John Lurie not James

John Lurie not James

no, it was definitely james. james 'jems' amez.

jemsamez.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

John Lurie not James

no, it was definitely james. james 'jems' amez.

jemsamez.

I can not wait for this!

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: cLOLosed

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived