IGNORED

New Album Placeholder

Guest southside jim

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ArbitersGround

So this is also what they did for The Campfire Headphase, but did they do this for Trans Canada Highway?

no it's the other way round

Ah, I see. Makes better sense.

in terms of BOC news, this is the closest thing approaching anything remotely substantive in the past four years

granted, but that's not saying much . . .

lol why the fuck would they do it? it's got to have a purpose, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist, let alone a BOC fan to figure out what a new, blank placeholder for a currently non-existent album in THEIR website discog could entail.

another album is slowly coming into existence, and it's starting with a blank space. how long it'll take for them to fill that space is anyones guess, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. a new release is now impending though, that's for sure...

Those BoC fellas are masters of wrapping their tribe around their little fingers. It's very impressive and very clever. I am not sure if they do it on purpose or just by default but it's hilarious either way.

I am not sure if they do it on purpose or just by default but it's hilarious either way.

It HAS to be on purpose... with everything else I wasn't sure, but I think with this move it's a little more clear. I think they're just having fun watching the reactions. And I think there's gotta be an announcement within a month or 2 hopefully...

Are we that desperate? HOLY SHIT AN EMPTY SQUARE ON THEIR DISCOGRAPHY

It'll probably be a compilation album haha!! A compendium of their greatest hits.

that would really fuck with ya

i bet it's just a little ad-space. i'm sure they could use the extra dough and god knows this forum's members give their site enough traffic.

Guest ezkerraldean

boc are taking too long

wattum, let's band together and write our own ethereal faded-at-the-edges album!

the black box is now white when you mouseover. was it always like this? what can it mean? omg

(and +1, there definitely should be some watmm crafted fakes)

Archived