IGNORED

Pancake Tuesday

chassis

too bad the great cathedrals and mass gatherings this week will be full of catholics and bibles. otherwise it could be a really, really nice place to go for no reason other than experiencing a positive and spiritual atmosphere with other people.

Guest ezkerraldean

I told a Christian friend/associate of mine that I'm giving up coffee for lent. What she doesn't know is that I fucking hate coffee and never drink it anyway. Hearty lols all round

Guest hahathhat

ugh every waffle house i have ever been to has been just filthy and awful and full of roaches and gross people.

my one IHOP experience left me EXTREMELY DISTURBED at how the whole place was coated in maple syrup. i prefer denny's -- same roaches, less sticky vinyl booths. even nicer still would be some sort of sexy chef that came by to cook me pancakes naked.

I told a Christian friend/associate of mine that I'm giving up coffee for lent. What she doesn't know is that I fucking hate coffee and never drink it anyway. Hearty lols all round

Ha, I did that once in 8th grade. Moved to a new school and said I was giving up Meat for lent. They were amazed when I did. Came out of the vegetarian closet a month later.

Also, French Toast is the way to go. Beats the dicks off of waffles. I love pancakes too, but Fucking. French. Toast.

i've got absolutely no reason to care about lent.

av-156.jpg

heh lol.

When I think I have all Anglo-American idiosyncrasies sussed out, a new one pops up. Had no clue that pancakes had anything to do with the Lenten bidness until now. Got nothin' against pancakes...I like waffles better but I was born-n-bred on the cakes so I rarely say no. That's another blip--I thought pancakes were so banal and unoffensive that anyone would eat one but leave it to WATMM to have people say "FUCK PANKAYKES!"

Juss sayin'. You can make an omelette out of milk eggs and cheese. Id prefer omelette day.

Archived