IGNORED

Culinary Accidents

Zephyr_Nova

,-sie- this was supposed to be my food thread. ;-/ .. why must my threads die so that others may live.

I'm normally a passive responder, not a thread starter.

Same here. Oh the irony that we should then work to cancel one another other out.

lol, indeed.

Some good sounding ideas in here. I may well return on one of my rare days of cooking ambition. Usually for me it's a case of "oh shit I'm hungry, better find something fast!" *grabs loaf of bread* Instant snacks and restaurant meals are what I normally subsist on.

• 4 months later...

we were once invited to someone's house for dinner where they served us enchiladas... BUT... instead of using enchilada sauce, they used some type of ragu... i pushed the plate away after a couple of bites and said "I Can't Do This!"

Cheese bagel, toasted, cream cheese, lettuce, ground beef with taco seasoning, lettuce. The latter half of that list went between the bagel halves, in case that wasn't clear. I call it the Bago, or the Tackle Sandwich. Just kidding, I don't have a name for it, but I will make it again.

well i have a fail.

when i first moved out on my own i was feeling a little adventurous and cooked up rice with chopped up hotdogs. it was disgusting. :facepalm:

my son tried maple syrup on hotdogs the other day. it was vile.

that's interesting, my mom used to make this breakfast meal that was like a bran cake with sausages and syrup....

well i have a fail.

when i first moved out on my own i was feeling a little adventurous and cooked up rice with chopped up hotdogs. it was disgusting. :facepalm:

dude that didn't have to be bad. frying up the rice with some soy sauce and hot dogs, frying an egg and put it on top of the rice/hotdog, and putting a little bit of mayo and ketchup on it is basically what omurice is.

omurice.jpg

but then i realized you said when you first moved out, so you're probably good to go now haha

well i have a fail.

dude that didn't have to be bad. frying up the rice with some soy sauce and hot dogs, frying an egg and put it on top of the rice/hotdog, and putting a little bit of mayo and ketchup on it is basically what omurice is.

omurice.jpg

but then i realized you said when you first moved out, so you're probably good to go now haha

yeah it's all about spices and such, i'm pretty good at cooking nowadays.

Archived