IGNORED

david icke forum

keltoi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stormfront is great for some batshit. Check out the threads where they claim all sorts of random advertising is anti-white because, there totally was a black dude in the background of that McDonald's & not one person tried to lynch him!

Also I like when those conspiracy guys are able to tie pretty much everything into their conspiracy because it revolves around highly esoteric artistic concepts like triangles.

his book covers have a very creepy new agey aesthetic to them, i mean not that it should surprise anyone that they do it's just this specific style of new age is like a mixture between Choose your own adventure and Alex Grey

david+icke.JPG

timeloop.jpg

6187F6S0fxL.jpg

infinitelove.jpg

has anyone seen his books at a chain bookstore like Barnes and Noble? The only time i see them they have shrink wrap on them and are usually no less than $49.95. I find it very funny that you can't preview the book like any other book in the store.

Man, new age guys. They always start off with some interesting discussions about life or the collective subconscious, then all of a sudden they're like "hey let's take a drive to the stupid factory" & it turns into a rant about how the president is a Jewish space lizard.

It's like if someone offered to barbecue some hamburgers but their real agenda was to have sex with the grill when no one was looking.

Pray that there's still internet after the start of the apocaypse next year, so you can seek my advices about how to survive and where are the main cave entrances to the underworld.

his book covers have a very creepy new agey aesthetic to them, i mean not that it should surprise anyone that they do it's just this specific style of new age is like a mixture between Choose your own adventure and Alex Grey

david+icke.JPG

timeloop.jpg

6187F6S0fxL.jpg

infinitelove.jpg

has anyone seen his books at a chain bookstore like Barnes and Noble? The only time i see them they have shrink wrap on them and are usually no less than $49.95. I find it very funny that you can't preview the book like any other book in the store.

You forgot the best one:

337380-0.jpeg

Archived