IGNORED

Burial & Four Tet / Thom Yorke - Ego / Mirror

im not against limited releases but i wish they would release them digitally as well. we all have to listen to shitty rips with some radio schmuck telling me who im listening to in the middle of the track. im not sure why you wouldnt want people listening to quality versions of your music.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

im not against limited releases but i wish they would release them digitally as well. we all have to listen to shitty rips with some radio schmuck telling me who im listening to in the middle of the track. im not sure why you wouldnt want people listening to quality versions of your music.

I'm sure it'll be released as a digital download; I would like to get a vinyl copy, though.

some radio schmuck telling me who im listening to in the middle of the track.

Yeah, what the fuck is that all about lol. That numpty just starts talking over the track three-quarters in. What a dick.

Edited by beerwolf

Agreed. This vinyl only bullshit needs to stop, I don't understand why these guys don't understand that:

digital download = me and people like me buy (i.e., pay you money for) it

super-limited-edition-collectible-fucking-ridiculously-expensive-[that-is-if-it-isn't-already-sold-out]-vinyl = we download it somewhere for free

The Bleep mailing list just announced a few extra copies for sale, they all went in about 4 to 5 seconds. Had to keep pressing refresh every couple of seconds until "buy" appeared, I still only got the last copy. Wonder if Norman Records really does have copies for sale?

Guest cult fiction

Wonder if Norman Records really does have copies for sale?

If you can't trust a site with this at the bottom:

Now you may leave, with some random wisdom to help you through your day:

Ant - "My butt aches...i've been sat here all day" Brett -"Maybe you need an ASSage"

See ya!

Team Norman x

Who can you trust?

I'm in awe that these collaborations keep happenng, and this rate, something like this will be released next year:

Modeseletkor feat. Thom Yorke - Objektive (Burial Remix)

Four Tet + Flying Lotus feat MF Doom - Space Race Relations (Sun Ra tribute)

Geez, I was just joking...but Yorke + Doom collab might happen soon"

Edited by joshuatxuk

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I finally managed to order a copy of this (from boomkat). the first burial/four tet 12" wasn't this hard to find. stupid radiohead fans.