IGNORED

Clark's hard-/software

tokn

Guest hahathhat

why? as far as i know he is.

i read it in an interview somewhere... said he moved back to london or something. i could be mistaken.

Does he use tube compression or plugins? I HAVE TO KNOW!

yes he does.

Also he records stuff on tape.

With the air conditioner running and his cell phone taking texts by the compressor inputs.

the amount of times I thought that was shit going off in my MIND :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

fucking lol you win!

why? as far as i know he is.

i read it in an interview somewhere... said he moved back to london or something. i could be mistaken

could you try to find the source?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ryanmcallister

i recall seeing a post on facebook by eskmo about how he was chilling with richard devine and clark in berlin, so unless they were all in town for an event, i think he still lives there?

• 2 months later...

hey guyes i juse want ot know what does chris clarke use on his songs? dos he use like protools for recording like guitars or does he use a drum computer? i heard one song called body riddle and it sounded like a trip beat like drum n bass, how does he gete it wihtout using the amen loop? thanks i jus starte listening to chris sclark now heard he has an album called clearance park figure i shohuld pick that one up? also he has soem nice piano trak does he play that hiself or is he sampling other people? Thanks in adance!

he also samples his wheelchair a lot. you can make a lot of noises with one, you know?

anyway: why are there no news, mr. clark? i'm getting very tired. no phrenic mix part 2, no announcements about new records, nothing at all.

It's pretty new, yes. But it's not enough. And please start writing in a way we can understand you. Otherwise, quit this board and start talking/writing like this with your friends or yourself instead.

Yep. I heard all his remixes. I'm a hardcore fanboy. But after 2 years of silence (except some remixes, the phrenic mix and one or two new tracks) I'm loosing it :snares:

But after 2 years of silence (except some remixes, the phrenic mix and one or two new tracks) I'm loosing it :snares:

Try being an Aphex Twin or Boards of Canada fan...

:emotawesomepm9:

there was an interview ca. 2002? with chris clark, plaid and squarepusher i think? was pretty in-depth on what he was using then - seemed like an atari and 1 keyboard (and a zoom mfx?)

do you or anyone else has a link or a scan?

Archived