IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo

Guest Archrival

Guest Archrival

From Bleep.

'This Monday, Burial will release his first full solo release in over 4 years. A three track 12" to be released on Hyperdub, the A-side is titled "Street Halo", with two supporting tracks "NYC" and "Stolen Dog".'

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, Burial is great stuff. I hope we can look forward to another full length coming soon as well. I couldn't give a fuck what the tracks are titled as long as they sound good.

lol yea. but I will give this a fair shot. I have come around on some of his stuff.

wobble wobble tock wobble tock wobble wobble

edit: also yay for more free shitty vinyl rips. hey bleep, I'll pay for digital releases. thanks.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

boomkat sent out a similar email around the same time as bleep. I just ordered from boomkat 'cause that was the first one I noticed in my inbox. I'll be happy as long as it has burial's trademark mood and atmosphere. :music:

"Untrue" followed the Ghost Hardware 12" within weeks. A full length can't be far behind.

well, it was more like five months, but that's what i was thinking too. reckon we might see a new album before the end of the year.

"Tonight I'll be on Benji B's show on BBC Radio 1; I'll be previewing some Hyperdub releases, including some tracks from my new album with Spaceape; I'll also be giving you a taster of new solo material from Burial that we will place in your shops in the next few days. Sign up to our mailing list at www.hyperdub.net for more details in the next couple of days."

edit: also yay for more free shitty vinyl rips. hey bleep, I'll pay for digital releases. thanks.

Shit, I think I must've replied this same sentiment in a half dozen new releases threads by now. It's 2011 ffs, stop releasing stuff vinyl-only, it smacks of pretentiousness. I'd gladly pay a reasonable price for a quality digital download but fuck it to paying collectible fanboy wank prices for some limited edition vinyl.

I've got nothing against the vinyl fetishists here, though perhaps a rant thread pointing out the stupidity of this practice is in order. :trashbear:

Archived