IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo

Guest Archrival

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Tonight I'll be on Benji B's show on BBC Radio 1; I'll be previewing some Hyperdub releases, including some tracks from my new album with Spaceape; I'll also be giving you a taster of new solo material from Burial that we will place in your shops in the next few days. Sign up to our mailing list at www.hyperdub.net for more details in the next couple of days."

Guest Billov

boomkat sent out a similar email around the same time as bleep. I just ordered from boomkat 'cause that was the first one I noticed in my inbox. I'll be happy as long as it has burial's trademark mood and atmosphere. :music:

I was hoping for something a bit different, the burial/four tet/thom yorke tracks just sounded very predictable. Basically what you'd expect those artists mashed up to sound like.

I hope he still got his swag.

Just saw this, it's about time! I'm guessing there won't be any huge stylistic changes in his sound, but that's fine. :happy:

really hope there aren't any stylistic changes to be honest, if this has tracks on it that are as good as Homeless or Gutted etc. I'd be very happy

To me, Burial's tunes are just as potent as tracks like Rhubarb, Blue Calx, and Roygbiv. A very specific feeling directly translated into sound. I'll listen to anything he puts out.

To me, Burial's tunes are just as potent as tracks like Rhubarb, Blue Calx, and Roygbiv. A very specific feeling directly translated into sound. I'll listen to anything he puts out.

you're not alone.

It's nice.. Hard to tell with all the chatting going on, but I understand why they do it. They'll be one more track previewed tonight, and I'm hoping it's a little more subdued. So nice to hear new Burial material! Can't wait to hear that one again, at home, uninterrupted. Possibly high. :rolleyes:

people like burial and people hate burial. but the fact he has people listening to the stream when they'd probably otherwise be in bed. that speaks fucking volumes.

Archived