IGNORED

Portal 2

ghOsty

Left 4 Dead 2.

I fucking love Valve. No game has ever come close to being as good HL2 + episodes. They are pretty much like gods(lol, phanboi comment)

But i really didn't like L4D2, thought it was terrible. can't believe that Valve actually made that game.

Never really played much of the Left 4 Dead series, so I can't really comment too much on that but I did play briefly on a friends system, and it seemed like some mindless zombie killing fun.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its actaully a very deep strategic competitive cooperative shooter . most people dont get to the point where they can appreciate that because of what ever reason (never plug their mic in and get booted from games, do stupid stuff and get booted from games, dont pay attention to what lobby they are going into and dont realize that their entire team doeesnt have a mic or doesnt speak, or they just stick to single player) .. its a much different style of gameplay than what people are used to. its really not just mindless zombie killing fun at all.

It will be very interesting how they're gonna pull off the PS3/PC cross platform play... and finally a version of Steam for PS3 - perhaps we'll start seeing other Valve games... I'd like to see a proper version of Team Fortress 2 on the PS3 rather than that awful EA version...

Guest Gravity

I'd like to see a proper version of Team Fortress 2 on the PS3 rather than that awful EA version...

I'm sure PS3 owners are going to love downloading 10 GB of clothing... :biggrin:

I'd like to see a proper version of Team Fortress 2 on the PS3 rather than that awful EA version...

I'm sure PS3 owners are going to love downloading 10 GB of clothing... :biggrin:

Is that a reference to all the TF2 mods there are on the PC?

nope that's a reference to the hats. just the standard hats.

Guest Gravity

Yep. I wouldn't call them mods though, the content is made by Valve. Characters have tons of hats that are unlockable along with new weapons and all that. They even have a store in the game now that allows you to buy hats/weapons made by people from the community, with most of the cash going to the content creators.

it really isnt.

suuure... let us know when it becomes the next big esport, mmkay?

That's like saying Call of Duty is a real-time strategy game :rolleyes:

shut up let me troll MAX.

it really isnt.

suuure... let us know when it becomes the next big esport, mmkay?

That's like saying Call of Duty is a real-time strategy game :rolleyes:

shut up let me troll MAX.

proceed.jpg

Guest AcrossCanyons

am i the only one who doesn't like Stephen merchant?

no. both him and ricky gervais are annoying as fuck. also PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VIDEO GAMES - STOP USING COMEDY TYPES TO VOICE IN YOUR GAMES. IT DOES NOT WORK. EVER.

edit: not even in comedy games. infact, ANY voices that are too noticeable ruin any voice acting in a game.

Guest drukqs

no. both him and ricky gervais are annoying as fuck. also PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VIDEO GAMES - STOP USING COMEDY TYPES TO VOICE IN YOUR GAMES. IT DOES NOT WORK. EVER.

edit: not even in comedy games. infact, ANY voices that are too noticeable ruin any voice acting in a game.

u just mad that stephen gets more pussy than you

Well his v/o is definitely superior to the previous v/o heard in the beta versions of Portal 2 - however his script (from the excerpt posted earlier) sounds pretty clunky, like really unfunny lines that no delivery could help improve.

Guest disparaissant

something tells me that stephen merchant robot is going to die and i will not be happy about it.

Guest AcrossCanyons

That's the reason! It's so obvious to me now! :rolleyes:

Guest drukqs

That's the reason! It's so obvious to me now! :rolleyes:

or maybe you're jelly of his stunning good looks

stephen+merchant.jpg

Not true, Sir - Stephen Fry (the Tutorial Narrator's voice in Little Big Planet 1 & 2) did an excellent job, and it was a pleasure to hear his voice at length and his witty quips.

Archived