IGNORED

Portal 2

ghOsty

I could never get into TF2 and it's cartoony aesthetic. Reminds me the shitty ass new lazy style of animation that you see in cartoons everywhere these days, for some reason it is one of the hardest forms of art for me to endure. I do love old style disney and other more artistic animations(i even like SOME anime) but hate lazy nu-cartoon animation. Not really the same thing as TF2 at all but it invokes the same hatred.

PS - I also hate(even more than what I mentioned above) rage comics and shitty stick figure comics and drawings that are plastered everywhere on the internet. Like some of the shittiest laziest art style has to take off and be the biggest fucking internet fad that ever existed boggles my mind.

PPS - sorry for derailing this topic.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gravity

I could never get into TF2 and it's cartoony aesthetic. Reminds me the shitty ass new lazy style of animation that you see in cartoons everywhere these days, for some reason it is one of the hardest forms of art for me to endure. I do love old style disney and other more artistic animations(i even like SOME anime) but hate lazy nu-cartoon animation. Not really the same thing as TF2 at all but it invokes the same hatred.

PS - I also hate(even more than what I mentioned above) rage comics and shitty stick figure comics and drawings that are plastered everywhere on the internet. Like some of the shittiest laziest art style has to take off and be the biggest fucking internet fad that ever existed boggles my mind.

PPS - sorry for derailing this topic.

Meh, personally I love the way TF2 looks. It's absolutely beautiful at max settings with AA.

the way valve invested so much time into making sure every character in tf2 has a recognisable, unique silhoutte is very admirable

i just wish they hadn't introduced hats and microtransactions and all that bullshit :(

Guest drukqs

I used to hate it too, but once I turned all the settings on high, I really appreciated it. It's not cartoony, it's more like a painting. I like all the little details in the maps. Especially 2fort. There's so much story that could be behind that map. I love the layout and the feel of it.

I used to hate it too, but once I turned all the settings on high, I really appreciated it. It's not cartoony, it's more like a painting. I like all the little details in the maps. Especially 2fort. There's so much story that could be behind that map. I love the layout and the feel of it.

to be honest the real reason i never got into it is that my computer can barely run it, even at gimped resolutions.

youre a true bastard you know that

youre the reason mass effect 2 only sold 2 million copies compared to fable 3 which sold 4.7 million.

i have no interest in playing those tho. so no lost sales from my side.

• 1 month later...
Guest hahathhat

i was glued to this game until 4am last night. and i only quit then because my eyes felt like sandpaper. love it, except for the parts when you can't find a surface to portal.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Completed it last night and then had a frustrating portal dream where there was no puzzle, just portaling.

best. game. ever. period.

I take it back. HL2 is still better, but GODDAMN this was a GREAT game. I can't emphasize it enough.

Fucking christ. I can't resist the temptation but I really can't afford it either. Maybe I should sell some games....

Guest hahathhat

trade in red dead redemption and that copy of lego whatever/kung fu panda in the back of the closet for portal 2.

Archived