IGNORED

Portal 2

ghOsty

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trade in red dead redemption and that copy of lego whatever/kung fu panda in the back of the closet for portal 2.

I don't have either game. I really behind and I think I should just buy old games I haven't played yet, like red dead redemption, assassin's creed 2, GT5, ratchet and clank games, mirror's edge, dragon age origins, fallout: nv, just cause 2. Those are a list of just some of the games I have not played yet that I would like to.

trade in red dead redemption and that copy of lego whatever/kung fu panda in the back of the closet for portal 2.

I don't have either game. I really behind and I think I should just buy old games I haven't played yet, like red dead redemption, assassin's creed 2, GT5, ratchet and clank games, mirror's edge, dragon age origins, fallout: nv, just cause 2. Those are a list of just some of the games I have not played yet that I would like to.

That's what I typically do - I rarely buy games date-and-day. I also never pay full retail most often. Most of those games you list above you can get now for 30USD and under easily, and some of the others on sale for 50 or 40USD. I'm waiting for GT5 to fall into that category.

oh man only Valve would have the balls to not only not hide the fact that their employees used to run Oldmanmurray, but to actually have it mentioned specifically in a story about them. that shit used to be so hilarious.

can co-op be played across platforms? i mean can i play it with my pc with a friend using xbox?

not with the xbox. but you can do cross platform play between the PC, Macintosh and PS3

oh jesus christ i just got to chapter 5 (6?)

(big spoilers in here, be careful)

(the fall)

wheatley as glados? glados as a potato? this game is a work of fiendish fucking genius. i am blown away.

Guest hahathhat

All i'm doing at the moment is open a portal on the floor and other on the ceiling and loop like a mad man.

portal 2 is not part of minimal lifestyle;

gtfo.

I just beat the single player campaign. It was AWESOME!

Waiting impatiently for PSN to come back online so I can finish the co-op campaign.

Spoilers

GlaDOS was so hilarious at the start of the game, but when she turned into a potato it was kind of ruined. Shame. Didn't think Cave Johnson were that funny either. But Wheatly was really funny though.

My favorite part of the game was when you had switch the "master turrent" with a functional turrent to a defect turrent, shit was :duckhunt:

Do I need a super computer to run this game adequately? I don't need to have all the bells and whistles, just so it looks nice. I've got a Athlon II x3, 4gb RAM and GFX460.

if by gfx460 you mean nvidia gtx460 you will be able to run it with all the bells and whistles.

Archived